Pages:
Author

Topic: My altcoins are in proft. Should I take profits now, before BTC rises again? - page 2. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Depends...are you happy with your % gains? Switching back to BTC is not a bad idea.

Lots of people say long term hodling but I don't think you should be afraid of taking profits where they come, because at end of the day you could miss out on more profit or miss a large loss...which would you prefer?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
Hi guys,

This is my first post.

So, for the first time since the beginning of my cryptocurrency journey (began 2 weeks ago), I'm slightly in profit with some of my altcoins (Stratis, Icon, Raiblocks). Could you tell me - from your experience - if I should take profits now, before BTC starts to rise again? Because what I fear is this:

1. if BTC rises again, people sell their altcoins to join in the rise of BTC. Everyone loves joining the BTC hype train.
2. So if altcoins are being sold, the price of altcoins will drop. And my profits will be gone.

Am I wrong in thinking like this? What do you veterans think? Any experience with what will happen to altcoin prices once BTC rises again and makes it to, say, 15k USD or so?
you better off selling for btc and keep it unless you have a way to get btc without selling your alts because no matter what when btc is cheap you get less from selling your altcoins anyway.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

This is my first post.

So, for the first time since the beginning of my cryptocurrency journey (began 2 weeks ago), I'm slightly in profit with some of my altcoins (Stratis, Icon, Raiblocks). Could you tell me - from your experience - if I should take profits now, before BTC starts to rise again? Because what I fear is this:

1. if BTC rises again, people sell their altcoins to join in the rise of BTC. Everyone loves joining the BTC hype train.
2. So if altcoins are being sold, the price of altcoins will drop. And my profits will be gone.

Am I wrong in thinking like this? What do you veterans think? Any experience with what will happen to altcoin prices once BTC rises again and makes it to, say, 15k USD or so?
Pages:
Jump to: