Pages:
Author

Topic: My apology to all. And please read the whole post before you do anything. - page 2. (Read 646 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 583
I said already, sir. I helped them to learn how to work on bounty campaign, and I created those accounts for them. I am ready to provide proof if you want. But i don't know how to do it and what will be accepted. if there's any way i can prove it please let me know.. i am having a mental breakdown over here.
you have nothing to prove. it was all wrong because there was an exchange of Merit. you have access to that account, and you can also intentionally send Merit to several other accounts.
if you are right in what you say, maybe you are building a colony. or if all your accounts manage it, you are a multitasking person.

It seems that in the forum there are already pictures that match your actions Cheesy
you and the colony

you and multitasking
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You don't need to hand anything over to anyone to prove the account isn't yours, let alone something you want to prove could jeopardize privacy. We've read all your posts at the beginning of the topic, the classic reasoning is still used here. Regardless of who the original owner of the account is, you shouldn't repeat the same mistake a second time.
Stop exchanging Merit between the accounts, let what happened be a lesson for you. There is no need to rush to rank up by exchanging Merit with an Alt account, you can do it slowly by utilizing the merit assistance services that are already available on the forum.
Remember, there is no second chance for the same mistake.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Your sister's account is Tanvi50_?  So whose account is halim50_?  You've sent merits to and received merits from that one as well, and I find it extremely hard to believe that a username format like that one would be used by two different accounts and show up on your merit history.

I think you're a cheater at the very least and probably a blatant liar as well.  The whole "blah blah blah a relative" thing has been used so many times by barnacle-sucking scumbags that it raises a red flag in my mind immediately.  
I said already, sir. I helped them to learn how to work on bounty campaign, and I created those accounts for them. I am ready to provide proof if you want. But i don't know how to do it and what will be accepted. if there's any way i can prove it please let me know.. i am having a mental breakdown over here.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
Your sister's account is Tanvi50_?  So whose account is halim50_?  You've sent merits to and received merits from that one as well, and I find it extremely hard to believe that a username format like that one would be used by two different accounts and show up on your merit history.

I think you're a cheater at the very least and probably a blatant liar as well.  The whole "blah blah blah a relative" thing has been used so many times by barnacle-sucking scumbags that it raises a red flag in my mind immediately. 
Transaction in this: https://bscscan.com/address/0x8e456599db2429cff0ac8f9d5b5aa29e7c921642, also connected to the @halim50_ account, so some of the evidence above, shows the Alt published by: @lovesmayfamilis, indeed it is your Alt.
Yeah, that is also my friend's account. Believe it or not. In the beginning, he used to copy my POA and edit it to provide his own info. Maybe he left it like that over there.
you can check that on the campaign spreadsheet

He hasn't been online for a long time. He's busy with his study. I am explaining this again because it is the truth.
that is not my account. And that internal transaction as I mentioned was for fee.
And why we need to do it, let me explain. We are from Bangladesh and only way to acquire any crypto is via person 2 person transaction. And buying from any exchanges was costly. There was a limit on how little you can withdraw. So for that tiny amount, we need to send it to each other. i think that will clear your doubt.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
And one last thing that @lovesmayfamilis has mentioned in here Re: Merit Overflow of ltcrstrbrt
You can see those ID's detail and social links linked to their bounty reports.
Actually the Alt connection that was found by: @lovesmayfamilis is correct, I have no doubt about that, all of that can be proven via your other Alt with the BEP-20 address path you are using.

Proof is here:

1. Anon joardar

@Anon joardar Connect with @tjtonmoy.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57890078
Forum Username: tjtonmoy
Telegram Username: @Tonmoy_zero
Twitter Username: @TJTonmoy2
Participated Campaigns: Twitter
BEP-20 Wallet Address: 0x8E456599dB2429cFf0AC8f9d5b5aA29E7C921642
https://archive.vn/wip/gfyr0

Let's review another address used by: @Anon joardar.

BTT Username: Anon joardar
BEP20 Address: 0x25dE8a4CdAfA97A68dD84ed6B63f0AC4EF5607dd
https://archive.vn/wip/sW9Mi

From the visible BNB transactions, both are indeed connected, addresses [1] & [2].

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xdab8f34af0bdef0ff5f8d0eee088b2b481845cf6f99553271115d0f2985c0470

Transaction in this: https://bscscan.com/address/0x8e456599db2429cff0ac8f9d5b5aa29e7c921642, also connected to the @halim50_ account, so some of the evidence above, shows the Alt published by: @lovesmayfamilis, indeed it is your Alt.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

I am ready to submit anything you want as a proof. but I won't share it publicly for sure!

You didn't hear me. Do not prove anything to anyone on the Internet, and do not show your identity. No way! Smiley
You have no idea what merits are or why they exist, but you do not hesitate to distribute them solely to your accounts. Oh, well... You're not the first or the last to want to move up in rank.  Smiley
Just so you know, all your IP addresses, documents, and everything else you wanted to show would not really be valid evidence.
IP addresses can be changed, documents can be someone else's, and even your online statements could still be fake. But there's something else you should know: being on this forum doesn't require you to show anything to anyone in order to reveal your identity. Just remember it, and don't do it for anyone.
It is shocking that you have been on the forum for two years and do not know for what reasons you can be banned or marked with a negative tag. Maybe now is the time to find out.
As LoyceV always preaches, getting a negative tag for transferring merit to your alternative accounts is wrong. But it’s not a fact that someone won’t give you a red mark. So just don't do it again.

I had to laugh at the coincidence of how naim027 lied to us all, that he did not know the rules, and what this lie resulted in. I really want you not to repeat his steps.
I am ready to submit anything you want as a proof. but I won't share it publicly for sure! if someone tag me then i will provide them with enough evidence!
and thanks for understanding! and one thing i want to mention again! yes i did not know how merit works back then! after learning it i stopped doing so! if you exclude those 28/30 merits, i did earned some on my own!
so that's that! thanks again for the advice..
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
You have no idea what merits are or why they exist, but you do not hesitate to distribute them solely to your accounts. Oh, well... You're not the first or the last to want to move up in rank.  Smiley
Just so you know, all your IP addresses, documents, and everything else you wanted to show would not really be valid evidence.
IP addresses can be changed, documents can be someone else's, and even your online statements could still be fake. But there's something else you should know: being on this forum doesn't require you to show anything to anyone in order to reveal your identity. Just remember it, and don't do it for anyone.
It is shocking that you have been on the forum for two years and do not know for what reasons you can be banned or marked with a negative tag. Maybe now is the time to find out.
As LoyceV always preaches, getting a negative tag for transferring merit to your alternative accounts is wrong. But it’s not a fact that someone won’t give you a red mark. So just don't do it again.

I had to laugh at the coincidence of how naim027 lied to us all, that he did not know the rules, and what this lie resulted in. I really want you not to repeat his steps.
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
Who cares the top members with most merits here abused the system anyways.
They created their own ring giving themself merits for total nonsense or for any supporters of their abuse.
You are not worse than them so why do you care.
Show them the middlefinger.
Ask them first to delete their merit before they attack yours.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I suggest you end this drama. you told your side of the story, how believable it is is not important (honestly, the brother's/sister's account is the most common excuse). at the moment you have no negative tags on your account, and try to keep it that way. now especially when you are more familiar with the "rules" of the forum, the rules of participating in bounty campaigns you should not repeat similar mistakes.
So, move on and be smart in the upcoming period of your participation in this place.
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
If you do not violate forum rules, you won't get banned.
I can't speak for others. But, If any DT members think you have abused the forum system and you should be punished, They may red-paint your feedback page. But I would say you shouldn't do that. But, Whatever is done is done. Now It's Up to forum members whether they trust you. I hope for the best. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Plus, this "the other account belongs to sister/brother/best friend/colleague from same office" and so on are stories we've heard far too much and many won't believe it/buy it.
You can see the social media accounts they work on and that telegram group where I share those bounty links. And they are not from the same place. They work from their own place. If anyone wants, I can ask them to share their logged in IP that shows where they are from. And from which IP the account has been logged in from.

Technically you circulated the merits between yourself either its from your own account or your sister's as per your story but you did on yourself which is not really encouraged again this won't get you a ban but you're at the risk of getting negged.

thanks for the information. I hope I don't get negative trust. I haven't done anything wrong other than that, so I hope DT will understand that and give me a second chance.

If you do not violate forum rules, you won't get banned.
I can't speak for others. But, If any DT members think you have abused the forum system and you should be punished, They may red-paint your feedback page. But I would say you shouldn't do that. But, Whatever is done is done. Now It's Up to forum members whether they trust you. I hope for the best. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks. Hopefully DT members can understand my situation.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
It's Tanvi50_. So technically it's not mine, but I do have access to it. I have taken some of the merits in the past from that account, and I will say this again. I didn't know back then that how merits works. And other submission were getting a lot of merits, so I thought I can get some from my sister's account. So I did. The amount is 28, but I did also give merits to other people too. You can check my merit history. Someone I know personally, I shared it with him, and he said it was against the rules of Forum. So after that I stopped doing it and only gave out merits to who deserved it.

First of all abusing with the merits won't get you a ban and moderators have nothing to do with the merit abuse and DT community decides whether you can be trusted after doing such a thing with their ratings.

Technically you circulated the merits between yourself either its from your own account or your sister's as per your story but you did on yourself which is not really encouraged again this won't get you a ban but you're at the risk of getting negged.

And for the next part, you can merit any post you want as long as you're doing it from your own sMerits, like if you simply like a post or even a post with one word received tons so it all depends on the adding meaning to the discussion in some part.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Without the merit exchange, I have never done anything wrong here.

Giving merits is a "gray area"; you can give merits based on how you feel. There is some sort of etiquette, you should merit only posts that are good, but you will find also seasoned members sometimes meriting a meme or a nicely done entry in a Christmas contest.
However, exchanging merits can also be seen as shady and some may even tag you for it. It's softer than banning, but your account will no longer look good.
Plus, this "the other account belongs to sister/brother/best friend/colleague from same office" and so on are stories we've heard far too much and many won't believe it/buy it.

So, the current actions pose a risk. Some may give you a second chance, some may not. No matter you get tagged or not, you will have to learn something from this and stop doing shenanigans, since they can only drag you down.
There's been a recent topic in which @leonair has mentioned me Re: Merit Overflow of ltcrstrbrt
He has accused me of abusing merits and having multiple accounts. And first I was scared because I thought I might get banned from this forum. That alternate account belongs to my sister. It's Tanvi50_. So technically it's not mine, but I do have access to it. I have taken some of the merits in the past from that account, and I will say this again. I didn't know back then that how merits works. And other submission were getting a lot of merits, so I thought I can get some from my sister's account. So I did. The amount is 28, but I did also give merits to other people too. You can check my merit history. Someone I know personally, I shared it with him, and he said it was against the rules of Forum. So after that I stopped doing it and only gave out merits to who deserved it.
And one last thing that @lovesmayfamilis has mentioned in here Re: Merit Overflow of ltcrstrbrt
You can see those ID's detail and social links linked to their bounty reports. This belongs to a friend and someone who I have taught how to work for bounty.  They needed some fee to swap their tokens, so I gave them this little amount to cover up their fees. I have never used alternate accounts to cheat on anything. You may see them in many bounties that I have worked for. It's because there's a telegram channel where I post all the bounty links I found. Here's the link if you are interested.
https://t.me/bounty_update1
So I just want to apologize to all forum members that I have lied about something. I was afraid that my account will get banned, and I won't be able to access this forum again. It took me almost 2 years to get to this point and that scared me. But I will stand my ground by saying this. Without the merit exchange, I have never done anything wrong here. I have never harmed anyone or done bad things to any person. It was a mistake in the past for which I am asking for apology. Those multiple accounts have nothing to do with me. All I did was just help them.

I promise to all the mods that this won't happen in the future. Please don't ban me. I am really sorry. Again!
leoniar & lovesmayfamilis
you guys have done a great job. I know I shouldn't have lied in the first place. I am personally asking forgiveness to you guys.

Pages:
Jump to: