Pages:
Author

Topic: My bank account's got robbed by European Commission. Over 700k is lost. - page 3. (Read 408455 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
If this is true this is one of the most fucked story in recent times, i have heard stories from my ancestors about how the government used to come to their house and loot gold and money during war times as financial aid and how they used to hide them and stuff,but this is plain bullshit to take over individuals wealth to cover a countries financial crisis  Shocked
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
700K by European Commission? wow thats a lot. can i how did you recover from this lost?

If i am you, i dont think i can bear with this huge sum of lost.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Don't trust in bank man, using bank to hold your money is the worst ideal to secure them. Store them with Bitcoin is the best ideal. Bitcoin will secure your money in the best way even they're giving your profit everytime the price is raising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
What is with all of these bull crap bots that keeping posting spun posts on here and never get banned? They should get neg tagged instantly because just look at these posts and try to read them, it is impossible, they don't even make any sense whatsoever.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Try to control your emotions and watch for your coins to increase once again. Maybe you designed a error but don't quit. Next time attempt to possess a good analization before choosing something. Do not hurry into things, just usually wait around because the currency will always be not stable.
Activity: 18
pa to see about...ilnfu
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
this is one of the risks in saving in banks, since you trusted your money to another party, which charges you whenever you want to take your money. this is also one of the reasons why more and more people see that investing in bitcoin is much safer compare to others, it will be up to you, if you will be giving out your private keys to someone, and that someone might take your bitcoins, in the end you will be having full responsibility of your money, unlike saving in banks, you might say it is a sound decision, but the banks will have to answer you if something unethical comes up or if a crime is on going, they need to take care of your money for you, which in turn, is a liability for them, since they will not gain anything by keeping your money, unless you make some transactions, they will charge you for a fee, however if you have digital currency with you, you as the owner, should be liable for what will happen to your money since it will be only you that will have access on your wallet in the first place.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Well I hate to say this man and I can't imagine what you're feeling because I've never had that much $ in my life, but that is what you get for trusting your wealth with banks. They are a useless third party that do not need to exist and they will cease to exist as the baby boomer generation leaves and the younger generation come in. That's when the huge wealth transfer will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Related to the EU politics, even if they won't recognise, there are big countryes who make theyr's investments, and there are the small country whos voice it looks like it doesn't mathe rto them. I live in such a country and unfortunatly i dont feel protected as an individual against the ilogical political decisions...it is sad...hope that you will gain back the confidence in you and will go on.
Most people have lost confidence in politics. Which is why the wealthy invest in so many different classes of assets in order to protect themselves.
Activity: 2
What are the benefits of Coinlancer in comparison with the mediator websites that are on the market these days?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
Related to the EU politics, even if they won't recognise, there are big countryes who make theyr's investments, and there are the small country whos voice it looks like it doesn't mathe rto them. I live in such a country and unfortunatly i dont feel protected as an individual against the ilogical political decisions...it is sad...hope that you will gain back the confidence in you and will go on.
Activity: 3
Rich in what? Should you mean full of peace...happiness. Yes! all of us want to be full of that. Who does not want it. But full of money. I don't know about basically indeed I wish to be wealthy. This is exactly why I became a member of Bitcoin. If yours was not the same reason then what is it?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
To put it a easy way:If your money is in a financial institution, it is no lengthier your funds, it is the bank's and they could do whatsoever they damn properly make sure you with it. Banks are earlier mentioned the law, they answer to actually no one.
It Is very important to be the bitcoin user because the income of the bitcoin is now increasing more and more, it is the time to buy the bitcoin for the profit and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this for more people will invest in the bitcoin, it is very safe as a currency because your account has been robbed and now you lose your money but as compare to the other currencies the bitcoin is safe and easy to use.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
Reading back to the first post in this thread, I am still amazed at how bizarre things have gotten for Greece. May they find ways to working with alternative economies and cryptocurrency at large as soon as possible. It seems the government there becomes more and more suffocated and hands-tied by the banking systems they depend on.

What happened to the OP happened in Cyprus not Greece. The Cypriot crisis was very short-lived and we have not heard about it for years.
Activity: 42
To put it a easy way:If your money is in a financial institution, it is no lengthier your funds, it is the bank's and they could do whatsoever they damn properly make sure you with it. Banks are earlier mentioned the law, they answer to actually no one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
It is incredible how many posts on this forum are related to stolen Btc accounts or stolen assets. Being honest is very difficult these days. It is easier to do something evil rather than work hard as it was done in the past
the number of such messages is really amazing and I Happen even in bewilderment because of how you can lose your bitcoins accounts. Of course, with decency today is very difficult situation, But I hope that this fate will bypass me.

Well hope the same here, but i think some level of carefulness should be exercised when choosing our wallets and how we intend to control it. I don't know how your case happened but it's sad at least to read your testimony and so we should all learn from it and know how to guard against such theft in the future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Reading back to the first post in this thread, I am still amazed at how bizarre things have gotten for Greece. May they find ways to working with alternative economies and cryptocurrency at large as soon as possible. It seems the government there becomes more and more suffocated and hands-tied by the banking systems they depend on.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
It is incredible how many posts on this forum are related to stolen Btc accounts or stolen assets. Being honest is very difficult these days. It is easier to do something evil rather than work hard as it was done in the past

... especially if you work for the government or the banks eh?
Activity: 20
I don't know how several moments I have to say this but you can't have a lender account in the world. You have to preserve your cash in the type of either income or investments like collectibles or bitcoins persay. If you preserve it in a bank, you shell out enormous taxes. If you dwell in a typical region exactly where the banking system is much much more reliable, aka not these strange european nations around the world who aren't appropriate, then they will not ever get your funds, but paying the massive taxes automatically excludes that selection.
Pages:
Jump to: