Pages:
Author

Topic: My Best ICO Spreadsheets 2018 - Let's share our best hidden gems ! - page 3. (Read 1174 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Activity: 154
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
Two Comma Fastlane is also summarizing different spreadsheets, you can check it on http://www.twocommafastlane.com/topicos
Thanks for your suggestions  Wink
Someone has the real CryptoMoon spreadsheet ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Good that we are having more educated in our choice of ICO investing, but my take here is that soon, there won't be need for spreadsheet like this because most of the good ICOs sell out in private sale and only few enters the pre-sale level and since it is becoming more expensive to conduct KYC some would just opt for private sale only

I agree with the logic of that, however i would hope to see it go the other way.  If ICO cap the investment amount they could probably put themselves below the legal required thresholds for KYC.  The limits I'm aware of are in or of $5k, so allow small to modest investment while still tap into popular support for projects.
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing ts, this is useful info
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Thanks for all the information, it is useful to know more about some projects. Before investing in a project I like to know many opinions, independently of my own research.

The compilation is useful Wink.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Good that we are having more educated in our choice of ICO investing, but my take here is that soon, there won't be need for spreadsheet like this because most of the good ICOs sell out in private sale and only few enters the pre-sale level and since it is becoming more expensive to conduct KYC some would just opt for private sale only
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Thanks for sharing, there are some that I didn't know. I always inform myself and investigate the projects I'm thinking about investing in, and based on that I make my decision. But these spreadsheet are very useful to contrast my opinion or if I missed some detail. And they also help me to know some new ICO that I had not heard about.

Other spreadsheets that I consult are that of Ian balina (although I think author has decided to offline his spreadsheet) and that of Mandys:

Ian Balina - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?sle=true#

Mandys - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MjhiUslFV9bnKSWG7ElCA11B2xxFEbJRzMZ7wmhJrTE/edit#gid=303074765
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Blue Whale - first ICO on ICON platform is good for investing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Thanks for sharing your ico spreadsheets, Ian Belina also publish his ico rating spreadsheets and he has a huge following and his rated icos usually perform well, so do have a look at that.
What do you think about Yggdrash ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think at this moment I've chosen atcoin or an ico that menrut I very potential for the future that is

SAPIEN (SPN)
ERISTICA (ERT)
SERENITY FINANCIAL (SRNT)
YUPIE (YUP)

but I do not know for sure all the ico I follow have a very high potential but I have a feeling that altcoin can change my life someday in the future.
I have heard that SPN was a scam,the boutny manager didnt pay the right stakes for the bounty hunters and most of these boutny hunters are blaming the bad management these ICO has,in telegram i have seen a lot of bounty hunters are fucked up by this campaign,they didnt receive the promised stakes by the team,so i wont be joining SAPIEN.
I suggest you add CARDSTACK, which is an excellent ICO project, which is crowdfunded on bitcoinsuisse webside
and the code for this project is all open source.

They are going to sell everything on private and presale :/ no ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Merit: 12
https://fidelium.io/

Fidelium ICO : World’s First Cross-Exchange Trading Platform  Wink
Soft Cap = 38,000,000 FID
Hard Cap = 150,000,000 FID

and today 40% Bonus. Soft Cap ist ready . there will be a lot of profit if you buy today with 40% bonus
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I suggest you add CARDSTACK, which is an excellent ICO project, which is crowdfunded on bitcoinsuisse webside
and the code for this project is all open source.
Merit: 13
BTW, you repeated the 2nd link for the "Sergio".  This is great resource, i've only been recently aware people publish their research, and helpful to see them together.
You mean you guys dont throw a dart at a list?  Cool

Haha I am waiting for some reviews

Yes you are completely right about private sales, ICO are selling out so fast, and so many pools.  Those spreadsheets that I shared has some public and private groups that help to invest in private sale  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: