Pages:
Author

Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake - page 14. (Read 5015 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
that I did not know about it a couple years ago
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
September 30, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
My biggest mistake was when I invested 15k$ in an anonymous coin, now my 15k are worth like 300$, worst investment ever. The community of that coin is dead now but it was a big thing back in November last year.
The worst thing you can do now is sell. Check out various cryptocurrencies which were popular back in 2014, Sexcoin for example. It was hyped like crazy back in the days, but after that it just collapsed like yours did. Now look at December of 2017, even such dead coin has pumped massively. Most probably your coin won't go up in price by itself, all you have to do is to hold till the next run. If dumb money arrives like it did earlier, you might have a chance to break even. Now you have nothing to lose. Which exact coin you are talking about?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
My biggest mistake was when I invested 15k$ in an anonymous coin, now my 15k are worth like 300$, worst investment ever. The community of that coin is dead now but it was a big thing back in November last year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
My biggest cryptocurrency mistakes is when I'm by eaten by greediness. When oyster protocol when up to less than 30 cents to 4 dollars. I should have sold it when it reached my target and just buy it back when it goes down . Sad to say I just sold it when it is less than 2 dollars. But still thankful. Because profit is still profit. By the way the tokens are from my Bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
The biggest mistake is investing in altcoyins, and an even bigger mistake is not fixing profits in dollars. All these mistakes led to the complete destruction of my investments.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
Sad story. Things like this have also happened to me and also some other people so you are not the only victim of such occurence. I guess you must have accepted your fate and learnt some lessons from the experience. You can only hope for your nxt coins to appreciate in price and recover your capital.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
There were times that we need to sacrificed some possibilities happened in unsuccessful work. Learning in your mistake is a good reason to become strong and be achiever. Like joining some scam project, sell at the lower price, no gain achieve,and big lost that's are my biggest mistake in cryptocurrencies.

Fortunately I did not participate in the ponzi fraud scheme at the end of last year, when it was very popular at the time because of the easy x5, x10, just bought the token from the ICO of those projects. , but I remember not everyone was buying them
copper member
Activity: 140
September 21, 2018, 06:24:00 AM
My biggest mistake is that I did not start dealing with crypto currency before. Yes, when you deal with bounties or trade coins, there are enough cases when you would like to act differently. But the main thing is to start working with the crypto currency and move forward.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
The biggest mistake I ever made was too much trust, I only listened to my friend's talk. I was so easy to entrust my money to be put on a project that I did not examine in depth, and finally I saved it in a scam project, and finally I lost a lot. And thankfully I am now able to rise.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:21:17 PM
I sold some of my Altcoin too early, and one of them was up to 500x within two months. I think that is my biggest mistake.
Activity: 109
September 20, 2018, 10:08:21 PM
Being greedy is one of my biggest mistake. And i would take for example the day DRGN reach 5$ per coin , I made x8 my investment and didnt not sale anything. Since that time, i always fix some target where i have to sell even the price is keep rising. With no target, no benefits.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
September 20, 2018, 10:04:52 PM
My biggest cryptocurrency mistake is too long to wait even though I'm not too active online, some of the coins that I hold from the beginning of the year actually drop dramatically, if I sell before March then I still get a big profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

Probably my biggest misktake is holding too long for PRLs. PRL reached around $4 per token last year and I didn't even bother selling some because of how much I believed it will be peaking more in the coming days. Greed must've made its move and now PRL pricing just went to hell.
Activity: 58
September 20, 2018, 09:58:32 PM
There have been lots of mistake made. Minor and major. One my biggest mistake was when I held bitcoin at one of it's ever highest moments. I hasn't reached that point yet so I will have to wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 20, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
The biggest mistake I have ever had is when I engaged in crypto mining. I did not listen to some people that crypto mining is already did. I didn't generate any profit because I have a not so good rig for mining and the electricity it generated was expensive than my profit. I only mined a few in a span of a month and really got nothing in return. But at least I got an experience on how mining works. I still got something valuable which is a lesson that won't be stolen for me. I guess listening to some forums and guide is a good idea.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 09:47:51 PM
There were times that we need to sacrificed some possibilities happened in unsuccessful work. Learning in your mistake is a good reason to become strong and be achiever. Like joining some scam project, sell at the lower price, no gain achieve,and big lost that's are my biggest mistake in cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 20, 2018, 09:30:27 PM
Sometimes I was thinking that I made the mistake by bought some cryptocurrency at ATH level. But anything was happen & I can't back to that time, so I try to forget my mistake & cut loss by sell some of my investment and than reinvest it on daily trading. Both of daily trading & holding are now has a same risk IMO .
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 20, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
my mistake is when I hold the token because at that time the eth price is $ 1000 and I hope it will rise again and I don't sell it. but after 1 month passed, the price of eth actually dropped to $ 600 and I sold it. if I sell it faster, I should be able to get more profit but I'm still waiting for it.
Activity: 197
September 20, 2018, 09:12:57 PM
I forgot to convert my BITCOIN to ETHERIUM when it is in higher value then i cant catch up when it falling down rapidly and i got fear that bitcoin cant retrieve to rise its value thats why i sold it to my friend but i gain a little bit profit and look at now, my friend compensate much higher profit than me..
That's not that much of an issue. Some people forget to put in the correct address of their wallet then lose their coins.
Activity: 55
September 20, 2018, 08:42:06 PM
I forgot to convert my BITCOIN to ETHERIUM when it is in higher value then i cant catch up when it falling down rapidly and i got fear that bitcoin cant retrieve to rise its value thats why i sold it to my friend but i gain a little bit profit and look at now, my friend compensate much higher profit than me..
Pages:
Jump to: