Pages:
Author

Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake - page 8. (Read 5012 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
inconsistent in chasing the crypto world, giving up easily. for 8 months I left the crypto world because I was a little frustrated, seeing the tokens I got were worthless. even though I have spent a lot of my precious time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:08:00 AM
The biggest problem is that today probably the most possible action that could happen at all is of course the moment when the BTC fell and there was an opportunity to fix the deposit, so now I think it was a mistake.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
For me, my biggest mistake is struggling with the market. I have lost 80 to 85% of the value of my portfolio this year when it was very obvious the market is heading south, I saw many post about this, technical chart and even from some reputable people in the space but I ignore them and now in a state that all I have to do is to wait and hope the bull run commenced.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
My biggest mistake was not doing proper research on the shit coins like pundix,etc and omg and invested a good amount and my 50% portfolio was full of these shit coins.Though I sold them with little loss but still loss is loss.Crypto market is so volatile and gives ample opportunity to make profits but I was foolish in investing in those shitty projects.Also many times I sold many coins just considering the RSI level,i should have more patient and should have waited.But its all relative profit and loss both are needed and helps a person to grow and gain experience.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 13, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

i am guilty of investing also in nxt last year. i do tank the losses and later realized what ive done in my portfolio but this serve me a good lesson in life specially in trading to cut losses.
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
There were unpleasant moments when I did not sell on time. And so, in principle, all investments are still successful. There will be more ups. Making mistakes is not scary, it is an experience in the first place.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

Everyone had their mistakes when investing in cryptocurrency, but without this there is no learning process, a lot of money was lost, but get enough experience to work in cryptocurrency, for all you have to pay and it's normal.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
My biggest misstake is allways repeat, i am not sell tokens on pumps.
I am waiting more gain, and then usually price dropps to the their initial value if not lower
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 13, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
One of my most terrible mistakes was the purchase of EOS for $ 2000, it seems in May, just a few weeks the project fell in price by 50% and has not yet recovered. I have several such mistakes.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
My biggest mistake was that when I went on a trip for three months, I bought non-top altcoins. And I wanted to sell them very expensive. When I returned, everything happened the other way around))
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 13, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
I sold my xrp back in January around ath while buying at 16cts. I then bought in over 20 projects....mostly supersmall bags of stuff at or around ath. Like 50 NULS and 20 STRAT Smiley. Not knowing any better. All tanked and I am left with these very small bags Smiley. Later I started to tone down the amount of bags...so it was a lesson that had to be learned (the hard way). Cost wise I was lucky and didn't lose too much Smiley

Ow yeah. I have mined for several weeks back in 2011. Noticed after that time my laptop was bloody hot and I think I earned something like 0.2BTC for those weeks. I gave up on it and even sold the laptop a few years later (after a clean sweep).
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

i hope you worked out how to deal with this experience by now! my creepy crypto mistake was in sending money to scam, none of it has been returned or even admitted as recieved
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
I have several mistakes in cryptocurrency. Firs was in beginning, when i only start discover this market. My first investitions was NEM and XRP. I sold out XEM when price was in deep and after 2 weeks - XEM make 4x from price i bought it.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:16:30 AM
I have learnt this hard way during the bitcoin gold hard fork where I had to buy btc at almost a its top price then after which it dumped and bitcoin gold value was shitty compared to the loss. The idea is if you are not holding a particular coin or entered earlier before the fork announcement is better to stay away or enter quickly and exit at any slight profit, similar is the case happening with bch currently
Activity: 672
November 13, 2018, 07:58:11 AM
It was my biggest mistake to sell the coins from the Neufund Icos early on. If I hadn 't sold 2x.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 13, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
My biggest mistake that I dont sell manything in the end of 2017, and than dont invest in interesting projects after march 2018!

I feel you, this is my biggest mistakes too. I hold all the coins even though it already gave me huge profit. I still hold it, and look at the price now, it is all down. I lost a huge opportunity to earn huge profit.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
My biggest mistake was not buying Bitcoin in 2009-2010. Although it was possible to purchase a huge amount of BTC at that time, I preferred to invest in HYIPs.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 12, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Yes, then I thought to enter the coin or not and decided that no, then it grew very much, and the sense of 0, just keep track of how much the coin has grown and do not climb into it at the top it will be a lesson to you!
Activity: 238
November 12, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
My biggest mistake in crypto is that, having no experience in day trading, I sold all bitcoin and decided to trade in altcoins. If I just kept Bitcoin, I would have at least 2-3 times more money at the moment.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
The same as by you. I have bought some crypto currencies at the peak price, at the beginning of January. Now I am forced to hold all these coins and I think the majority of our community as well. Stay tuned, because the bullish market is near.
Pages:
Jump to: