Pages:
Author

Topic: My Binance account got hacked - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 13, 2021, 02:14:04 PM
Why did you moved the thread back again to META from Exchanges section, last time I checked this thread was located in exchanges section.

This binance stuff has nothing to do with bitcointalk and its development so let it be in the appropriate section or it will be trahed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
February 13, 2021, 01:56:10 PM
Now i leave that account. I won't use it again. Bad luck for hardworker hacker Grin. And i spend almost 7 hours to remove my all account details what i stored on some drive site.
What if your device got compromised which resulted into the account got hacked? So possibly even if you keep your coins in the wallets which are at the risk now...

Possible but what can i do now? I do not have any other choice.

Reported to mod already! Cool
Ok
February 13, 2021, 01:54:14 PM
Don't you have your 2FA enabled? If yes, how can anyone access your account? If you are not using 2FA, please enable.
And, this post should be here in meta. Meta is for forum issue purpose. You can post it in exchange sub board.

Brother i don't know how? But i already mentioned that i used all type of security.  Like Email verification, phone verification and 2fa also. Now i don't how he/she bypass all of this. But no matter he Couldn't take anything from me.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 12, 2021, 01:21:43 PM
Now i leave that account. I won't use it again. Bad luck for hardworker hacker Grin. And i spend almost 7 hours to remove my all account details what i stored on some drive site.
What if your device got compromised which resulted into the account got hacked? So possibly even if you keep your coins in the wallets which are at the risk now...

Reported to mod already! Cool
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 12, 2021, 01:15:50 PM
Don't you have your 2FA enabled? If yes, how can anyone access your account? If you are not using 2FA, please enable.
And, this post should be here in meta. Meta is for forum issue purpose. You can post it in exchange sub board.
February 12, 2021, 01:12:57 PM

I don't know how people can do this? I used strong password and also use all security option but no result this bloody f**king person got access my account.
But the bad thing for him my account had only $3 usdt Grin
Because i don't hold my money to any centralized wallet or exchange. Ohh god i saved my money because 6 feb i withdrawn my all amount from binance. God save me.

Some tips for everyone
  • Avoid to hold big amount on any exchange or wallet. No matter how much security it has. Because scammer are also powerful  Lips sealed
  • Do not save your any account details on any online source like drive or notepad type. I suggest you to avoid keep it on device. Best option is write in paper.
  • try to avoid clicking promotional link you got from email.
[/b]

Pages:
Jump to: