Pages:
Author

Topic: My Bitcoin Dice Strategy also known as Martingale vs Your Bitcoin Dice Strategy? - page 3. (Read 1417 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I want to share my bitcoin dice strategy. You need 0.01 btc, Bet Chance 50% to 55%. Try to bet (Your 1st bet) 0.0001 btc, If lose bet 0.0002, if lose again 0.0004 if lose again 0.0008, if lose again 0.0016, if lose again 0.0032 btc. Once you win back your bet to 0.0001 btc. Slowly but surely. Hope this strategy helps.  

what if we never win ? it is possible in gambling that sometimes you divide your bits and bet more and more but everytime you may get unlucky. also, this is not a strategy. i think that every gambler in their positive mind plays in the same way in dice games. btw, you cannot have a good strategy in dice games unless you are a cheater ofcourse.

I want to bring back those questions to you, What if you never Lost? Hahaha, Just try this strategy and come back here and tell me what happens on my Strategy Cheesy This strategy not only in bitcoin dice, but also in all kind of gambling games. This is Bet Strategy Cheesy

I'm not a betting man myself, but that just sounds like the description of martingale... A strategy that has been used, and discussed on this forum for many, many times Smiley

You can use the search function and see what others have to say about it.... Some really like it, others say it's not that good.

Done researching what you talking about and found it great definition; It looks like the same with my strategy. Thank You for letting me know what "Martingale" (betting system) . Cheers.

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I want to share my bitcoin dice strategy. You need 0.01 btc, Bet Chance 50% to 55%. Try to bet (Your 1st bet) 0.0001 btc, If lose bet 0.0002, if lose again 0.0004 if lose again 0.0008, if lose again 0.0016, if lose again 0.0032 btc. Once you win back your bet to 0.0001 btc. Slowly but surely. Hope this strategy helps.  

what if we never win ? it is possible in gambling that sometimes you divide your bits and bet more and more but everytime you may get unlucky. also, this is not a strategy. i think that every gambler in their positive mind plays in the same way in dice games. btw, you cannot have a good strategy in dice games unless you are a cheater ofcourse.

I want to bring back those questions to you, What if you never Lost? Hahaha, Just try this strategy and come back here and tell me what happens on my Strategy Cheesy This strategy not only in bitcoin dice, but also in all kind of gambling games. This is Bet Strategy Cheesy

I'm not a betting man myself, but that just sounds like the description of martingale... A strategy that has been used, and discussed on this forum for many, many times Smiley

You can use the searchfunction and see what others have to say about it.... Some really like it, others say it's not that good.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

Pages:
Jump to: