Pages:
Author

Topic: My bitcointalk account got misused by my friend - page 2. (Read 376 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I handed my bitcointalk account to my friend few years ago and he started doing paid shit posting. Now I asked him to provide me the account login and when I checked that its simple got down voted.
Is there anyway to fix my account reputation?

The chances are slim to none. A good status and reputation are very hard to earn and very easy to lose. Now you know that.
And it's not even something this account didn't do, or got tagged by mistake. I doubt that you'll get any of those negative tags removed.

It doesn't matter much if it was you or anybody else behind that account. And it was not even a hack, it was your friend and you gave him your account details yourself!
Just imagine if each and every scammer would come after some time telling that it was not him doing this or that...

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Although, Bitcointalk member's account is not a certificate, but it is like you handed over your certificate to a friend which is very wrong. Everything that happened will be deemed as you that did it so far it is your account. Only what you can do is to build your reputation, maybe luckily those that tagged your account will remove it. And how can we even be sure that you are not your friend, but only deploying means for your negative trust to be removed.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
I handed my bitcointalk account to my friend few years ago and he started doing paid shit posting. Now I asked him to provide me the account login and when I checked that its simple got down voted.
Is there anyway to fix my account reputation?
Pages:
Jump to: