Pages:
Author

Topic: My Bitconnect Daily Update Thread - NOT A PROMOTING THREAD - page 2. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
King of Cryptos
September 26th 2017 paid: 205$
King of Cryptos
I did.  Statement still stands.  What's the purpose of the thread otherwise if not to pull more people in?

You’re illiterate. Ask anyone if I’ve told them to join. I’m not promoting it you clown I’m telling people how it’s going for me. Just cause your broke ass can’t afford to take risks doesn’t mean anything. If you’d like I can buy you as a person and pay you to wipe my ass for how much I make off bitconnect daily...

To all those reading this comment, I just don’t like dumb broke people

Read the last paragraph if you’re not as handicap as the guy I just quoted
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I did.  Statement still stands.  What's the purpose of the thread otherwise if not to pull more people in?
King of Cryptos
Have fun stealing others peoples money by getting in on a scam ponzi scheme.  Great thread to promote a scam so that others keep investing insuring you get your money back before it all comes crashing down. 

Fucking goof read the thread
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Have fun stealing others peoples money by getting in on a scam ponzi scheme.  Great thread to promote a scam so that others keep investing insuring you get your money back before it all comes crashing down. 
King of Cryptos
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
do you reinvest or cash it out?
King of Cryptos
Oh wow pretty nice payouts so far, I'm tempted to throw $10k in there as well now  Grin

Yeah not bad at all,

September 25 2017: 125$
Activity: 13
Oh wow pretty nice payouts so far, I'm tempted to throw $10k in there as well now  Grin
King of Cryptos
September 24, 2017 : 175$
Total : 1104$
King of Cryptos
Saturday September 23 2017, only 25$
King of Cryptos
Got 198$ tonight, the projects earnings Friday to Friday are ~950$.. 1 week 950$ is not bad at all
Activity: 33
where is it? link please
King of Cryptos
how do you project that numbers?

Based on the real-time interest chart for the day
Activity: 33
how do you project that numbers?
King of Cryptos
What's up people, I can tell you from experience that so far it's working as described and I'm even a day ahead of the schedule according to my spreadsheet which is based on 0.9% daily, initial investment was $180, already reinvested $10, got $.4.46 in my lending wallet after today's payout and should be at $7 tomorrow. If the following day will be at around 1.78% and up will put me another day ahead of the spreadsheet which is awesome.
Any advice / tips will be highly appreciated.
Oranium.

Yep ; September 18th : 26$!
September 19th: 201$
September 20th is projected to be : 176$
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
What's up people, I can tell you from experience that so far it's working as described and I'm even a day ahead of the schedule according to my spreadsheet which is based on 0.9% daily, initial investment was $180, already reinvested $10, got $.4.46 in my lending wallet after today's payout and should be at $7 tomorrow. If the following day will be at around 1.78% and up will put me another day ahead of the spreadsheet which is awesome.
Any advice / tips will be highly appreciated.
Oranium.
King of Cryptos
Good luck! When withdrawing your USD profits, does it deposit into your bank account?

They pay you in usd, you can either withdraw as btc or bcc
Activity: 9
Good luck! When withdrawing your USD profits, does it deposit into your bank account?
Pages:
Jump to: