Pages:
Author

Topic: MY BLOCKCHAIN WALLET WAS HACKED JUST NOW $820,000 STOLEN!! HELP!!! - page 3. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What did you download?

im watching something private and something popped on my screen says download fork for for free 10 bitcoin cash i did everything they say i install I DID EVERYTHING THEY SAY THEN I LOGGED TO MY WALLET I WAS HACKED NOW I ALSO GOT ALERT ON GMAIL ACCOUNT TOO SOEMONE TRYING TO HACK MY GMAIL PLEASE HELP ME please i hope god put the evils the evils that stole my all savings in hell please someone help
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
What did you download?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello I downloaded bitcoin cash fork file to get the bitcoin cash and right after I downloaded the file and installed I got email from blockchain authorize login I clicked it then I entered my password and 2fa then i found all my bitcoins got sent out and stolen right away please help me this is my whole savings please anyone this is alot of money please Help recover!
Hackers wallet https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3PTnWYetMx8ovB8ed816oYYvnvzh3KGcaC
Transaction TX e5d9bf3956a50baa11c0fef6aad34ed8e6d62c9b662ae9694890ef4bb715d4dc

Please help me I'll give any amount to recover my bitcoins back please help!  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: