Pages:
Author

Topic: My btc and eth general trading stradegy best so far - page 2. (Read 245 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
This could be the safest way to trade and deal with the market. We know how stressful the market is over the past months and now we are gaining much attention because of the bullish trend with crypto market. As long as you have this strategy that you believe will work for you then so be it, beside we all have our own trading strategy and what works for you might not work for us. Having a peace of mind is very important in trading, set your price within the limit and stay focus.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
If the flash market crash prepares there's no way you're going to achieve anything with the buy order limit you set for Bitcoin if we're talking about 8months ago I would say there's a chance for the flash dump to meet your request but now that investors are the greed of getting more BTC before next year no. I will advise you to change it to a possible 40K now that we're within the range of 43 - 44K price.

It could be. If the bad guys were in charge of Sinbad, that explains why they were quickly trusted enough to send them millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin. Pretty much anything can be used for good or evil, but starting a business for evil is very different than a legitimate business being abused.
[/quote]
Agreed but is it hard for the authorities to know those in charge just like they did with some mixer that was shut down?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, although there's nothing wrong with setting a buy limit setup, I think you're exaggerating too much. I don't think $20000 is nearly impossible for bitcoin to go down anyway; it's your own trading strategy, but why don't you set a buy limit on small margins? Because what you've provided has a big gap or margin with the current price of bitcoin now at $42k, you could simply put a buy limit at $41k or between $42k, which is the current price, and $40k. It's sure that you will soon have a live trade or buy limit being active, because if you wait based on the range you've given, it will take some time, and you will also miss the opportunity now. Anyway, this is just a mere advise; it's still your own decision on how you execute your trade. As long as you are earning, then it's fine.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
Blackjack.fun
Based on call /put orders 40 -42k max In this time.
Some bigger correction will be happening soon it's now best to short.
But i have all kind of orders just in case to get btc with best price so i sleep well.
The price of $42k must have been reached today, and for some corrections that will occur you have a position that is too low if you look at how the price of Bitcoin is at the moment.

Now $37,900-36,600 is a pretty strong support, to get under $30k is certainly still quite difficult,
unless there is a big FUD that hits Bitcoin.

But we will see how Spot ETFs are received, it will be a strong bullish starter and could even break through the $50k price.
At the moment the market is indeed high and there will be some corrections, but not as far as you think, and you should place orders above the nearest support.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
For btc limit buy orders: btc buy limit orders: 30k 26k 25k 24k 22k 21k 20k 17k 15k 10k 8k 7k 6k 5k 4k 3k 2k 1k then Even just in case smaller orders 500 350 120 50
You set a limit buy order for bitcoin at less than $20000? Don't you know no order will be filled at those prices less than $20000. It may also not be possible for your order to fill at $30000 because bitcoin price is having more probability to go higher than going down because of the bitcoin spot ETF that United States SEC is about to approve in coming month if not this month.

Based on call /put orders 40 -42k max In this time.
Some bigger correction will be happening soon it's now best to short.
But i have all kind of orders just in case to get btc with best price so i sleep well.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
To be fair — it could be possible if the exchange's BTC trading pair(mostly the smaller ones) is very illiquid and then someone dumps a huge amount in one go. This has happened a few times in the past already though I don't have links to show. But yea, highly more unlikely to happen these days.
This may be possible on small exchanges. I use big exchanges like Binance, OKX, Bybit, MEXC and other big ones. What I noticed on big exchanges sometimes but which is not occuring to bitcoin like before is the price iyf bitcoin to increase or decrease significant like you said, but not on spot market but on derivative market. This may still be common to some altcoins but not bitcoin. Market will become more volatile again, I will see if this will happen again.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
You set a limit buy order for bitcoin at less than $20000? Don't you know no order will be filled at those prices less than $20000. It may also not be possible for your order to fill at $30000 because bitcoin price is having more probability to go higher than going down because of the bitcoin spot ETF that United States SEC is about to approve in coming month if not this month.

To be fair — it could be possible if the exchange's BTC trading pair(mostly the smaller ones) is very illiquid and then someone dumps a huge amount in one go. This has happened a few times in the past already though I don't have links to show. But yea, highly more unlikely to happen these days.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
For btc limit buy orders: btc buy limit orders: 30k 26k 25k 24k 22k 21k 20k 17k 15k 10k 8k 7k 6k 5k 4k 3k 2k 1k then Even just in case smaller orders 500 350 120 50
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I dont over complicate i use simple limit buy orders for eth and btc i know they not going very low but just in case i have all kind of buy orders placed. On Spot Market no fomo fud problems i sleep well.

And in case of flash crash Im prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: