Pages:
Author

Topic: My btc full year plan 2024 - page 5. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 30, 2023, 03:38:10 PM

shit that prediction overlooked the ETF effect. are you not consider the BTC halving anymore?

because afaik when there is halving, the prices will already be going up after months or right when it's happening. but if this is going to be how BTC price goes, and the altcoins are skyrocketing, i would be disappointed to what ORDI had done that investors are already skipping BTC.

Im realistic when we look at the USD funding supply to the markets that's how i see the situation.
We will see and know about year 2025-2026 after few months.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
December 30, 2023, 02:59:55 PM
This is way too much complicated. I don't want to do all this analysis and come up with a strategy that may or may not work in the future depending on the situation. I will try to stick to my old buddy DCA method. Keep on accumulating Bitcoin until the bull run starts, and my target is reached.

shit that prediction overlooked the ETF effect. are you not consider the BTC halving anymore?

because afaik when there is halving, the prices will already be going up after months or right when it's happening. but if this is going to be how BTC price goes, and the altcoins are skyrocketing, i would be disappointed to what ORDI had done that investors are already skipping BTC.
Wait, as far as I know the bull market does not start immediately or during the Bitcoin halving event. It takes more than a year for Bitcoin to create a new all-time high. During the event of few weeks after the event, we can see potential growth in Bitcoin price but it's not the final result. The price pump will happen, which could take more than a year. But the recent pump in altcoins market does indicate a different story.
The history of bitcoin contradicts your assertion, in the last few years the price reached a new high during the same year. In addition, I believe the bull market has begun, and the halving is all that is needed to break the new all-time high. Considering bitcoin's current price, it should make sense for the pump to be steady, breaking ATH cannot occur overnight or in a month
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
December 30, 2023, 02:52:09 PM
This is way too much complicated. I don't want to do all this analysis and come up with a strategy that may or may not work in the future depending on the situation. I will try to stick to my old buddy DCA method. Keep on accumulating Bitcoin until the bull run starts, and my target is reached.

Wait, as far as I know the bull market does not start immediately or during the Bitcoin halving event. It takes more than a year for Bitcoin to create a new all-time high. During the event of few weeks after the event, we can see potential growth in Bitcoin price but it's not the final result. The price pump will happen, which could take more than a year. But the recent pump in altcoins market does indicate a different story.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 30, 2023, 01:36:33 PM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
December 30, 2023, 01:31:08 PM
Having a plan, strategies and target goal is always a good start especially in a new year.
This is the best time to reflect and reassess your previous performance and the best time as well to create a new target that are more realistic this time.
I've seen your price range possible as it is not that high and the market is actually on a better level right now. Be more optimistic and wishing you a more success in 2024.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 30, 2023, 01:20:38 PM
My 2024 btc plan with which I will start my 2024 year the following months possible btc low and high we will see later. as we know according to btc the market moves on the following prices I buy or sell according to the correct %.
January 37500- 43000
February 40300-44300
march 41500-45700
April 41700-46000
may 41200-46100
June 42300-47200
July 45600-48000
December 37000-56500$
It is impossible to predict how successful your bitcoin market protection will be in 2024. We know Bitcoin is being held captive by fake Bitcoin ETF. Fake Bitcoin ETF is supposed to be approved in January 2024. If the fake bitcoin ETF is approved in January, the price of bitcoin could rise. Many market analysts say the Bitcoin ETF will stand between Bitcoin $60,000 and $100,000 if approved. January is not far away let's see what position Bitcoin can make.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
December 30, 2023, 09:46:25 AM
That prediction would be likely possible.

I noticed that it's just because of the holiday season, which includes December and January.
Most likely it reduced trading volumes as many market participants took time off and lower liquidity during these periods possibly can result in more significant price swings or let's say price down time.

Remember that halving that we expect is near to come that could possibly have an effect right after a few months when it will successfully occur.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 30, 2023, 08:05:31 AM
My 2024 btc plan with which I will start my 2024 year the following months possible btc low and high we will see later. as we know according to btc the market moves on the following prices I buy or sell according to the correct %.
January 37500- 43000
February 40300-44300
march 41500-45700
April 41700-46000
may 41200-46100
June 42300-47200
July 45600-48000
December 37000-56500$
Pages:
Jump to: