Pages:
Author

Topic: My challenge to bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1593 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
I created a 6 minute youtube video to explain why I don't like bitcoin, but let me sum it up.  I see the us dollar as a debt backed currency.  Banks create money through loans, which are in turn backed by houses, cars, and people's incomes.  Everybody seems to think the us dollar is a faith based, or something, but I don't see it that way.  I see it as a fully backed currency, not too much different from being a gold backed currency.  Where am I wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujwQkhnoU8

Hopefully your video would not be the thing which contributes to the global bitcoin dump, because I am strictly persuaded that the more we have those videos or those rumours, the lower the price came.
Even this video support on negative view, we have to study it right. I hope that it won't change the mindset of everybody and still accept the used of bitcoin. We have not change and leave bitcoin because of this video, there is still big potential from it which we benefit no matter what as we accept it. It is additional knowledge about bitcoin and how it really risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 11:21:30 PM
I really respect your view ib the matter but i totally disagree. Crypto currency is backed bu the age old principle of of supply and demand. Where people want to have it and are willing to pay for it wil get a higher price. Then again, I'm no economist so i doubt that I'm completely right about this. This is just my interpretation of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
October 12, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
~snip~

I'm confused, what part of the summary explains why you don't like Bitcoin?

All you're talking about is the US Dollar and how the US has so much debt that the Dollar is backed by debt. You claim that people seem to ignore this fact. Which may be true, maybe not. The reason people see this debt-backed approach as dangerous is that it builds a house of cards that is so delicate that something as simple as people buying houses they cannot afford can nearly bring the entire system down. When all the banks are operating on debt, it doesn't take many of the debt owners to come collecting before a lot of people are left broke. The system is broken. Bitcoin is a good step toward a better option.

How does this have anything to do with your negative thoughts on Bitcoin? ...your challenge?

I think you've misunderstood what the OP is saying. True he did not mentioned anything about him hating the bitcoin and 'the challenge', its just the summary, have you watched his video (probably not)?

What he's saying is a comparison of the US Dollar as debt back currency vs Bitcoin as not. As we all know, US dollar is a powerful currency it may not be the most valuable but it definitely is.

For the entirety, most people tend to Banks when buying an expensive item for instance a house, so the debt back system of banks comes into play. In fact successful people/companies always tends to banks for their financial matters. Well the simplest way to explain that system is: "take a debt and get the item NOW and pay later".

So as for Bitcoin, he didn't see this currency that way (but its decentralized, that's a big difference). Because of having a big down rate of the bitcoin price, he sees it not as a debt back (well its really not) but more of a failed 'pay $3 and get $30 later' kind of vibe.

So to conclude, if you invest in bitcoin you will be in debt (only) while if you invest to banks you might have a slight interest (not really) and pay later but will still get the item.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 11:22:10 PM
I just heard this time someone doesn't like bitcoin,
But that is the opinion of each person that surely bitcoin is currently still the priority of all people throughout the world, especially America, even though the price of bitcoin is currently falling.
But I still believe that bitcoin can someday be a for many people.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
October 12, 2018, 11:01:13 PM
I created a 6 minute youtube video to explain why I don't like bitcoin, but let me sum it up.  I see the us dollar as a debt backed currency.  Banks create money through loans, which are in turn backed by houses, cars, and people's incomes.  Everybody seems to think the us dollar is a faith based, or something, but I don't see it that way.  I see it as a fully backed currency, not too much different from being a gold backed currency.  Where am I wrong?

That's is you own opinion sir we respect that because all people has the right to choose and to decide what is their aims their life, but I don't really don't know why you don't want to use bitcoin were as many people witness the good result if you adopt and embraced of bitcoin. many people here until now enjoyed and continuously being active member because of a  trusted platform willing to serve by bitcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

i know it have a risk inventation some ur money for a bitcoins like buy high tech for mining and something place for mining like a company. because some peaople had lost the money and get dismiss the company. it more save for me to gold invest. well im agree with u dude.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 12, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
I am personally a fun and trader in bitcoin because of the benefits i have accumulated in the currency so far. It is seen very awesome to invest in bitcoin and see to enjoying later in the future.
Yes and trust me you are so lucky having bitcoin, it is the only currency which is making good progress not only in a county but in the whole world, people are collecting even in this falling price because they knows the only way to secure your future bad days from destroying you, if you will make good investment and hold for long time, you will be happy, it is the most awesome and amazing investment ever, so invest more and make profit.
Activity: 560
October 03, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic currency and we can still use it to pay in some places and food service. I'm guessing that your country has no more paid services by bitcoin and that is the first disadvantage. But please be patient and invest in Bitcoin, in the future Cryptocurrency will certainly spread around the world for its convenience.
Activity: 644
October 03, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

If you will ask me if you are wrong about your opinion. I would say that your opinion is right, no opinions in bitcointalk are wrong because it is our own point of view and we can say what we want, we can analyze a different aspects about it. But I am confused if you did not like bitcoin why are you here? Or you want to know some different opinions of bitcoinist on this matter.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 06:50:43 AM
I am personally a fun and trader in bitcoin because of the benefits i have accumulated in the currency so far. It is seen very awesome to invest in bitcoin and see to enjoying later in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
October 02, 2018, 05:19:30 AM

Cryptocurrency is different with dollar currency. We could not just compare this two currencies. We all know about that when you say that those profit being made by the banks are real while in bitcoin is not. However, you are here in this forum which means that you have interest in bitcoin. I challenge you to walk out to this forum if you really do not like bitcoin. This forum is for bitcoiner's.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
Today there are quite a few bitcoins on the market. This leads to the fact that any transaction for a large amount can significantly affect the course of the crypto currency. Often this entails significant losses. On the other hand, this is an excellent opportunity to make money on these fluctuations.
Yeah, for me my challenge to bitcoin is to be stable for a span of time. Bitcoin really helps people to be self-motivated. I choose this chalenge to see what will happen in this industry.
Activity: 243
August 18, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
Today there are quite a few bitcoins on the market. This leads to the fact that any transaction for a large amount can significantly affect the course of the crypto currency. Often this entails significant losses. On the other hand, this is an excellent opportunity to make money on these fluctuations.
Yeah, for me my challenge to bitcoin is to be stable for a span of time. Bitcoin really helps people to be self-motivated. I choose this chalenge to see what will happen in this industry.
Activity: 448
August 16, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
I just hope that the people who had watched your video may understand your insights but I guess somehow they too may disagree to some point since there are more advantages about btc than what you feel about btc. My challenge about btc is how to be able maintain and focus my investment in btc considering the fluctuations we had experieced in the current situation.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 16, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
We have to be careful posting. You need knowledge in bitcoin.
Yes we need knowledge before we start to join here cause we need to understand all the details about in bitcoin, the do's and don't in regulation of bitcoin posting.  Joining in posting you need knowledge cause there will see if you understand the topic or not.
Knowledge id the first and the most important think you need to invest, if you are well are of the all feature of coin you are investing then it will be easy for you to deal it accordingly, after knowledge you need to have money and be careful while investing as a lot of scammers are here to grab you and get your money so if you will chose the right site and use wallet you will not have to face any kind of challenge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 11:36:05 AM
I don't see bitcoin as the problem to economic growth and to fiat destruction. Bitcoin have risk and also benefits. For now dollar is the standard basis of measurement on bitcoin value that we can identify its price on the market.
Yes there's is risk in investing in bitcoin but you gain high profit in your investment this is your benefits and I don't see anything problems in our economic growth cause bitcoin dollar is standard basis measurements on bitcoin value so that it's so easy to identify the value in the market if it's down or up we see how it works in the market.
Activity: 49
August 15, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Everything is normal, you are not mistaken in anything, with the dollar will be fine, as well as with bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 15, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
Anyway, that's your take about bitcoin and everyone has right to his or her opinion.
US dollars is priviledged to be the embraced currency of bitcoin transaction not because any other currency cannot be used but we see u
US has world center and been in charge of the workd bank.Bitcoin to me can be linked up in china currency in the stead.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
We have to be careful posting. You need knowledge in bitcoin.
Yes we need knowledge before we start to join here cause we need to understand all the details about in bitcoin, the do's and don't in regulation of bitcoin posting.  Joining in posting you need knowledge cause there will see if you understand the topic or not.
Activity: 34
August 15, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
I think you see it wrong. Bitcoin is not backed by anything or anyone, it's just that it has a lot of components that some may interpret it wrong. US dollar is like the blood of bitcoin, but it doesn't just circulates there.
Pages:
Jump to: