Pages:
Author

Topic: my conclusion about Tether - page 2. (Read 367 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
when the market bearish, and all the altcoins fall, even the crypto king also falls, there is a coin that catches my attention, that coin is Tether. the value cannot be affected by the correction.

Tether is an altcoin that has a lot of mysteries, when it was first released to the market, tether coin used for alternative reserves that replaced USD in trading activities in several exchanges.

the Tether inc company claims that Tether is backed up by USD, and every Tether has the same value of USD
1: 1. but something makes me doubt is that there is no official agreement between Tether and USD. the meaning has no legality value between Tether and USD.

today I have seen Tether on the market, and its value is stable, and has the same value with USD.

finally, I believe that Tether is USD and USD is Tether.

Tether doesn't need to have any agreement with any USD, USD is just a currency, Tether has agreement with the banks where they hold the said money, so the agreement should be between Tether and the banks and of which i believe that is in place. 
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:36:56 PM
I would likely make the assumption that TETHER is just a coin that everyone agreed to back it at 1USD. Its just a belief that every trader / person makes. I would never believe that TETHER actually have a backup / reserve to liquidate each USDT that everyone holds. Its just based on goodwill. Once the bubble burst or crypto falls, everyone will sell USDT by the pennies.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 10:35:59 PM
Yah i am not a fan of tether but i have noticed it too. Tether is still having some stable value in the market. Now i think tether is linked up with USD, i mean it follows the trend of USD.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
Tether has a proof of reserve. Which means it is backed up with fiat currency. So the fluctuation rate of tether is quite low than other altcoins. I think it has potential to grow in future.
Activity: 50
August 19, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
One of the most stable coins in the crypto market is now the Tether. As being a secured asset, investors are holding this. USD fluctuations are good and this follows the USD fluctuations. It also has a good potential and will also rise in the price!
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 19, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
That's right. Only USDT (Tether) is the most stable in this crypto market and now there are many investors holding usdt as a safe asset .

I'm sorry but I don't see anything markable in holding USDT when the fact that it's a stable currency. Yes it won't decrease but neither increase, so what actually we can get from holding and treating like an asset?

The fact remains that USDT can't be an asset but just for doing trading. Let's not fool ourselves here.

Tether has a good potential for the future and also they will rise in price!

How come it will rise when it's stable?
Activity: 232
August 19, 2018, 03:25:44 AM
Tether is the most stable coin in the crypto market. Many investors are also holding this, as it is a safe asset. This follows the USD fluctuations and this fluctuation is good. Tether has a good potential for the future and also they will rise in price!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 03:18:12 AM
Tether is considered one of the few coins that has a working product.In a falling market, it is important to have stable coins.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
This coin is stable in the market. So you can hold this like bitcoin and ethereum and this project is also safe. Hope this projects price will rise.
Activity: 261
August 18, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
Tether is the most stable crypto coin in the market. it doesn’t follow the market trends rather it follows the US dollar directly. Each tether is said to be backed by actual US dollars but there hasn’t been much proof about it. Besides, there has been some suspicious transactions on tether. I hope it doesn’t turn out to be a scam otherwise a lot of people will be in huge loss.
Activity: 261
August 18, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
Tether is the most stable crypto coin in the market. it doesn’t follow the market trends rather it follows the US dollar directly. Each tether is said to be backed by actual US dollars but there hasn’t been much proof about it. Besides, there has been some suspicious transactions on tether. I hope it doesn’t turn out to be a scam otherwise a lot of people will be in huge loss.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 18, 2018, 03:43:07 PM
I think we are forced to believe that tether is equal to isd, as we do not have other option as we see only usdt pair in big exchanges, regarding the suspicions that whether each tether is really backed by a usd, i think thorough third party audit should be performed and results should be posted for clarity and confirmation of the reality of tether.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
I've been researching that topic for a few days already but it is still too complicated for me to understand fully, but it looks like the attempt of government to take advantage over cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 99
August 18, 2018, 02:38:47 PM
I was to nervous to try Tether during the last market cycle.  Tether seems to be maintaining perfectly though through the ups and downs so next time I'm jumping in so I do no accumulate staggering losses like this time. 
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
August 18, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
That's right. Only USDT (Tether) is the most stable in this crypto market and now there are many investors holding usdt as a safe asset .
Do not do that, Tether is necessary in this market since it allows you to move from cryptocurrencies to something similar to fiat in a very fast way but some months ago there were doubts about whether the veracity of the claims that one dollar was equal to one tether were true and while for the moment that seems to be the case you should not trust that is always going to be the case.

We are in thee market of cryptocurrencies to avoid centralization and to depend on the guarantees of a powerful central party is a mistake since most of the time those promises are false, so never hold tether more than a few days to minimize your exposure to a possible bankruptcy or fraud.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit. A great topic for someone who does not know much about it or wants to disassemble it in more detail. I think this is very useful information. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 383
August 18, 2018, 02:21:31 PM
TETHER is a good stable coin. And if the investors want to play safe, it will be a good decision if they go for it.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
Stable coins are something that defies all the characteristics of the crypto market. But we still do need it and it fits well with the situation of the current market. TETHER is a good option for it also.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
August 18, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
USDT is a unique token because it doesn't follow the flow of cryptocurrency. Also it is a good thing because if you predict that the price of the token will go down you can actually convert first to USDT so that you wont be affected by the price drop. However the mystery about here is that how can usdt create so much token.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
It is the only stable coin that is in the market which is a reliable one. But there are others as well. Whether they are good or reliable, that is hard to speculate.
Pages:
Jump to: