Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 55. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
At first, you should know why your government has taken this decision, why they banned and said bitcoin is illegal. It is really not possible to ban bitcoin completely. You can still use bitcoin in many exchanges like the other days. But if your government took a hard decision like if someone gets caught in trading bitcoin they will catch them then you should stop using bitcoin. Don't take a risk in your life, that could be harassed your family members. But if bitcoin is a good source to earn money to you then you should use VPN and you shouldn't tell anyone about bitcoin. This is a suggestion to you, because, This is only you can do now. Have a good day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Its unfortunate that your country has banned BTC, all is however not lost, there are a number of Bitcoin friendly countries you can consider moving to, Countries like japan, USA,Denmark There is litte or nothing you can do about the ban by your country but you can definately decide on which direction you'd like to go
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
 A government within a particular country will ban an existing asset because of something that asset is doing that this same government sees it as a threat to them. This can also apply to bitcoin. I am very much sure that once the government bans bitcoin, they will put certain policies in place to check the activities of those law breakers. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency usage or mining being illegal in your country comes with punishment once you are found as a culprit. I will advise that, you can still work and earn bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in your country but you should not do any transaction in your country. It will be better you transfer all your cryptocurrency to a trustworthy friend in another country which accepts bitcoin so that he or she can sell them for you.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
I have to keep working in crypto even though in your country crypto is illegal, you can work neatly and hide because if crypto gives big profit it can be done. but I think it would be better if you obey the rules of your country.
Activity: 93
Anyway, bitcoin now is worldwide. And people, who have bitcoin is anonymous. Don't worry mich about pocily of your country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
If there’s a final decision from your government then you have nothing to do with that. You cannot change the decision of your government and you must follow your government but the good thing about cryptocurrency is that, you can still use your holdings in other countries, travel and convert your bitcoin into fiat money Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
Their is nothing you can do if not to abide by the rules of the country you occupy, If you really need to transact with bitcoin then you move from the country to a crypto friendly country. If not just stay safe guild your BTC and wait for change in government policy. That change will come MUST..   
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
If your Country bans Bitcoin, transfer your Bitcoin to a wallet of a foreign country. If you want to cash in, then use third party services like Virwox to get USD in Paypal, then use Paypal to get cash in your local currency.
Bitcoin is like Torrent, peer to peer and you can’t block it. If you have access to internet, You can use Bitcoin anytime, anywhere!
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I overheard some time ago that India ban Cryptocurrency in general, but I think that must be a misconception from the side of their Government.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
You can do a lot of things OP. You can write a petition and have it signed by people. Maybe the government will reconsider when it finds out how many people are against its decision. You can also leave the country if you don't like its laws. I wouldn't be bullied into selling my coins only because some politician wants me to. I'd rather leave.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Is it really makes any kind of problem for you?  The biggest issue is that adoptation process will take longer and goverments usually do not cancel their previous decisions. I hope to see some progress in this relationship. There are a lot of different places in Europe that accept bitcoin as a payment method
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

Thanks in advance.

what country are you talking about?
Activity: 308
Can you tell us if what country are you located at? If you're from countries that banned cryptocurrencies then it will be risky on your side since you're opposing the law on that country, you have to be careful coz once they know what you're doing then you will be lockup.
If you have any bitcoin stored then just save it for long-term. It is really hard to decide on your part, it's very unfortunate that you're in the country that has bonehead government officials.
Why don't try to move to some neighboring country near on you (Bangladesh) so you will be safe for good.

I am deleting my 2nd post on this topic. Because I'm afraid my identity will be known. YES, You're right. This is really hard to decide what I will do.  At this time I will hold my bitcoin. thank's for your important advice.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Thanks in advance.
If it's illegal it means that there is no way that you can use it to purchase good and pay for services in country, but it doesn't mean that you are not able to hold bitcoins in your country and if it comes to cashing out your bitcoin when you want to, there is a lot of foreign exchances where you can do that so i suggest that you continue buying and holding.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Can you tell us if what country are you located at? If you're from countries that banned cryptocurrencies then it will be risky on your side since you're opposing the law on that land, you have to be careful coz once they know what you're doing then you will be lockup.

It is really hard to decide on your part, it's very unfortunate that you're in the country that has bonehead government officials.

If you have any bitcoin stored then just save it for long-term.
I can only suggest is, why don't you try to move to some neighboring country near on you (Bangladesh) that bitcoin/crypto is not banned so you will be safe for good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
in Indonesia is also prohibited this bitcoin, somehow I do not know, but there are several causes that our government states how virtual exchange tools such as bitcoin high risk of money laundering and financing terrorism .no responsible authority, no official administrator, no underlying asset underlying the virtual price of currencies and fluctuating trading values ​​so vulnerable to risk inflation, "Not only that, BI also prohibits all service providerspayment systems and financial technology providers in Indonesia to process payment transactions using virtual exchange tools such as bitcoins. that is, bitcoin will no longer be used.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
If that's the case what you can do is move to a country that provides the legal acceptance of bitcoin. Or else find trusted friends around the world and make your needs fulfilled through them as your country won't accept any kind of transaction happening related to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
That's quite unfortunate. I guess I don't really know what I would do in your situation. If you already have bitcoins, I think your best approach is to put them on an cold wallet and leave them there. Don't sell them or give them away just because they are illegal. That is not fair and you shoud just hide them. Don't forget that even the US, at some point in their history, ordered their citizens to give away all their gold to the state. Not much they could do, since it's hard to hide gold, but that is not the same with BTC.

I do believe that bitcoin will eventually get global adoption, and even the countries that are banning it now, will change their laws again, once big developed countries (like US, Japan, UK, etc) starting trading with BTC. Once they do that, you will b able to use your BTC again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

Thanks in advance.
You should first of all know the reason why your country banned bitcoin in the fist place, and avoid doing that, in my opinion i don't think that any government or anyone is able to prevent people from using bitcoin, because it is decentralized that is the whole point of using it, that it can't be controlled, even if they block some bitcoin sites people could still use VPN to bypass that, so it should be useless to try and ban it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.
Pages:
Jump to: