Pages:
Author

Topic: My country banned bitcoin. What I can do ? - page 8. (Read 3973 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
First of all, you need to understand that no one can "ban" Bitcoin. Blocks bitcoin completely decentralized. So unless you provide your own key to government agents, they can not capture or transfer your money.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
There is a way to get around via VPS, you can buy and sell. I saw somewhere from china and india people use vps server to hide their identity. you can try that good luck.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
Usually, bitcoin is prohibited as a payment system, because every government has its own currency that they can control. So it is very important for us to understand the legal status of bitcoin in our country, if only illegal as currency, then we can use it as a commodity and investment tool.
Migrating to another country who legalized bitcoin is so hard and expensive but it think thats the great thing to do. Btc will surely give a big comeback and it can double or triple your expense used in migrating or if dont have money, kist wait for your country to legalized bitcoin again, it will happen im pretty sure.
Activity: 112
If your country banned it in national interest you should follow all those rules. The only thing you can do is, to safe your cryptos for long term in as safe wallet.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has helped many to become rich from the poor. So this is very sad. I do not know why your country banned Bitcoin. Because your government make many people in your country lost the opportunity to become rich.   
Activity: 1
Your country banned bitcoin, but getting bitcoin is just on the internet. But your bank don't accept services related to bitcoin so I think you can get out your money from the bank and it is the problem here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
advice, you save what you have in the crypto world. who knows if one day your country legalizes it and you can reuse it. too risky if you keep using it, even though it is difficult you have to do it
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
You better contact with the govt authority to know the reason clearly. They might restrict it to set laws. If it is for setting laws you should wait till the approval of transaction by following the laws.

I agree, it's better to know the reason why it was prohibited. Gather information or ask them if why. I think it's better for you to follow them otherwise it'll be risky.
Activity: 114
It may be that the state is very strict on bitcoin as many scammers take advantage and cheat people by applying ponzi schemes to cheat innocent people that is why sometimes the state prohibits bitcoin or prohibits the use of selling or buying strictly foravoid anti money laundering others cheat and scam a lot of money into the government as well.
Activity: 387
I will go for btc investment even if the government already banned it.  I believe that btc will become legal in the future. It is very helpful in so many ways therefore the businesses will surely see it someday.  So keep on investing in btc.
Activity: 93
Maybe they just prohibited it from using as a payment but not illegal to have some of crypto. but i have no idea how will you use it to buy things, go to other country maybe?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Usually, bitcoin is prohibited as a payment system, because every government has its own currency that they can control. So it is very important for us to understand the legal status of bitcoin in our country, if only illegal as currency, then we can use it as a commodity and investment tool.

that is right . bitcoin is still useuable in any other things  mainly for online usage because it cannot be used as a currency offline if the country has banned it . yet , he can still used his btc on online stores that accepts btc as payment in order to buy goods or he can also use his btc to play gambling and other fun activities that involves btc as bets .

government cannot totally ban bitcoin because they dont hold bitcoin . the only way that they can do is restrict the use of it offline , or any local exchange  that accept btc .
Activity: 157
the best would be to leave your investment for that day when your country would have no choice but to accept cryptocurrency. and by then you'd be in bigger profit
Activity: 630
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
For me,  i will invest in crypto and hold it for long for sure after so many years every government will take btc as their currency as far as they noticed the benefits of using it in our online transactions.
Activity: 119
No state monitors the use of crypto currency. Therefore, it seems to me you are in vain worry. You can use the crypto currency as well as before the ban, no one will do anything to you.
Activity: 85
Maybe they just banned it for using it as a payment but not illegal to hold into some crypto. try to find help to cash your money out from your friends in other country
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Just keep using it as before and keep calm. Crypto will eventually get global adoption. I don't think the ban in your country will have any effect on the global bitcoin market.
Activity: 134
in Indonesia is also banned bitcoin, somehow I do not know, but there are several causes that our government declared how virtual exchange tools such as bitcoin high risk money laundering and financing terrorism. But if your government takes a tough decision like if someone is caught in bitcoin trading, they will catch them, then you should stop using bitcoin. Do not take risks in your life, which your family members can abuse. But if bitcoin is a good source to make money for you then you have to use VPN and you should not tell anyone about bitcoin. This is a suggestion for you, because, This is just what you can do now. Have a nice day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
I love bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I feel more comfLo MIortable doing so and will do whatever that I can to support it. Now tell me how can I work with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies? Although it is illegal in my country.

My country Bangladesh.

Apologies if this is not the right place to discuss.
Thanks in advance.
I think the best thing in life is doing what you love best,  but I think is better to know why bitcoin was banned in your country by know this it will helps you how to  handle the issue at hand.
Pages:
Jump to: