Pages:
Author

Topic: ***MY CRICKET PREDICTIONS ***** FREE*** [ 8/9 correct till now ] - page 2. (Read 17566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
2nd Match won 2/2 RESULTS TILL NOW !!!!

i will predict 7 matches and if i get no donations i will close this thread

Don't disappointed when no one donate you, just continue posting.
When people see it's really worthy to give you donation they will surely give you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes my email is [email protected]
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
nice~ this good ~~bro ,
no one betting Huh??
2nd Match won 2/2 RESULTS TILL NOW !!!!

i will predict 7 matches and if i get no donations i will close this thread
Lol why wouldn't you be betting on them yourself if they were sooo accurate Tongue

I say we escrow his picks, and allow people to bet against him based on what he chooses.

i dont have funds ( enough funds ) thats why telling predictions ere so someone who profit big can give me some and i make then upto 1 btc by the end of tournament
If you're so great at sportsbetting, how come you're broke?

Maybe too much gambling ? Smiley

1 Match already won and next one going on
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Lol why wouldn't you be betting on them yourself if they were sooo accurate Tongue

I say we escrow his picks, and allow people to bet against him based on what he chooses.

i dont have funds ( enough funds ) thats why telling predictions ere so someone who profit big can give me some and i make then upto 1 btc by the end of tournament

Maybe too much gambling ? Smiley
1 WON ALREADY
CHANGED one decision but now ( before around 2 hours )
is your predict exactly?

yes my predictions are always right , you can bet i assure i will predict like 40 matches in total and 90% will be correct that is like more than 36/40
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
is your predict exactly?

friend i dont want to answer any questions , just see the results of these 3 matches then i will be giving more predictions of next 3 matches maybe u bet then .
Activity: 826
Merit: 508

Activity: 87

Activity: 372
Merit: 250
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

1000000000% you sure? or just feeling guesses origin?
if this win will definitely give my all for your donations

i am sure about my predictions

also i  guarantee more than 90% of predictions will be correct in all matches i predict , You may see the result of these 3 matches then start betting with my predictions
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
1000000000% you sure? or just feeling guesses origin?
if this win will definitely give my all for your donations
guys the match is tomorrow please bet on these events and multiply your money .
anyone bet on those events ?
Pages:
Jump to: