Pages:
Author

Topic: My crypto portfolio, please give me some feedback - page 3. (Read 371 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
No offense, but.. *takes another look at list* that's a lot of shitcoins.

I'm not sure about what your investment theses are, but let me ask you this: unless you trade and invest for a living, are you actually able to track all of these? Because on a lot of cases, newbie "investors" just buy whatever they see being shilled on Reddit and other communities. Unless you bought those really small percentages just for fun and for some extra high risk high reward allocations, which is fine depending on your financial situation.

On the bright side I guess, at least BTC takes a huge majority. So that's a huge positive right there.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I kinda like it but you have too much coins on it. Reduce it to half of that and maybe add 2-3 NFT based coins since that field of crypto is growing really fast.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I want to know if my crypto portfolio is good or I should trade some of these coin I have.
I think it's mostly good what you have so far. I'm not sure on ht elower percentages, you might be able to look at coins like bat and see if there's a way to make that amount up by using the browser and the others might be good for tokenomics right around now.
Bitcoin dominance is also really low at the moment though so it might be woth loookin at its all time low and seeing when the best time might be to convert those coins into bitcoin (if that's what you're after acquiring). If you're doing this for a long term hold thing then you might want to keep up this diversification as it will help to propagate your funds further in case a chain gets hacked or something (sure it's rare with btc or eth but they're probably the ones most people will attempt to attack, the most secure ones but also the highest reward for attacking)

Upon investing, considering the top 10-20 altcoins in the highest volume in the market are good to invest, beyond that will perhaps a very risky investment.
Some of them probably won't be here to stay though - like bcash (hopefully).
I don't even recognise about 5 coins in the top 20 by market cap too...
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
jezz you have followed all those tokens?  that's a lot to keep track if you keep trading them if you somehow follow trend to trade with the fundamental news.

well the percentage in your portfolio doesn't count because it's the quantity of the tokens you keep. if you have 0.15% of VET then how much are those if it's about 100K VET tokens then it's a lot of money already assuming you bought them at a price below $0.10.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
In the first place, it's your choice of coins, and nobody cares about your portfolio just like the other mentioned here in your topic.
Though, for me I think few of your portfolio is good only into my eyes and opinion. But anyway, I respect all of it at least you have holdings.
But the lest you have is the less risky and problems you will encounter.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Too many coins on your portfolio. I don't think you would be able to swiftly keep proper track of what's happening to each which is part of your portfolio. I would trade of some and reduce the number to 4, 5 or 6 coin that I could easily keep updated with.

Lots of things happen behind the scenes such as coin development news, legal news, FUD, coin network hacks/attacks etc and won't be able to track all what's happening to each of the coins at an instant.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
You have many coins in your portfolio, OP. Maybe you can reduce it a little to having 15-20 coins only to maximize the result. Few of them i even didn't ever heard before.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, good to see that the large percentage number all over your portfolio in bitcoin --and that is the right decision.
As I can say, so far you have picked goods altcoins and perhaps it will grow at least 50% in a long period of time. I don't trust investing in new projects because you don't know they will perhaps exit scam our money and take it away. Upon investing, considering the top 10-20 altcoins in the highest volume in the market are good to invest, beyond that will perhaps a very risky investment.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
No one actually cares about what you have in your portfolio however since you asked, here is mine:

If you want bitcoin gain and want to be a bitcoin maximalist then forget about holding all other coins. Just convert them into bitcoin and HODL!

But if you are just another person who is looking to have his fiat bag filled with worthless fiat rich then buy more shitcoins and against USD when the price is high, sell them to cash out.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey all,

Thanks for looking at my post this is the first one I love this forum and I want to know if my crypto portfolio is good or I should trade some of these coin I have.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

BTC   74.79%
ETH   14.51%
BNB   3.38%
ADA   1.22%
ATOM   0.81%
XTZ   0.77%
DOT   0.74%
LTC   0.74%
FUSE   0.55%
QTUM   0.38%
XMR   0.34%