Pages:
Author

Topic: My Disappointment with XVG!! Advice needed plz? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Very unsure but definitely getting rid of XVG. It's over.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
I would advise you to buy ETH. This is a very good and promising coin, which, after some time, will bring you profit. I think you can also pay attention to NEO, this coin is actively supported and promoted by China. There is also a good option for buying Cardano (ADA)

If you are looking at those 3 you might also check on zilliqa, rchain and Matrix AI. They are seen as potential next generation blockchains. Ethereum has so much built on it, it looks like kind of a standard bet. But this is crypto so spread it on different projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I would advise you to buy ETH. This is a very good and promising coin, which, after some time, will bring you profit. I think you can also pay attention to NEO, this coin is actively supported and promoted by China. There is also a good option for buying Cardano (ADA)
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Pay your attention to EOS, ETH, FSN. All of them should grow in the nearest future. Especially I trust in EOS, which is my favorite coin now. They'll release their main net quite soon as well as there will be several airdrops for all holders.
I could easily put it all into Eth.
Hi,

I have been following XVG for over a year now and had purchased a small amount of XVG coins, just over 20k. But after today's announcement I have decided to sell up and push my money into other coins.
I cast no judgment towards anybody, but regrettable I cannot promote something that I am morally and ethically opposed to.

So the advice I needed was, once I sell my coins what other projects can I invest my money in? Eth? Btc? Xrp?

Any other coins that will very soon pick up a new partnership or have positive updates coming through the pipeline soon?

Your opinions will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

Pages:
Jump to: