Pages:
Author

Topic: My economic plan over the decades and our future - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
Interesting but I wonder should one of those places go to BlackRock? As far as I know, there are quite a lot of exchanges available now that accept BTC and can be cashed out anytime if OP wants. Regarding future planning for both boys and girls if I am given convenience. I will open a BTC account for each of them from now on and when the time comes and they understand, I will hand over all the assets to them so they can use them as best as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

How do you know its BlackRock and banks who are buying your BTC from bids on exchanges?
Just sell it to whoever they are but what would you do after it since you have a plan to leave your wealth to your kids? I wouldn't expect my kids to really learn BTC since all they know for now is just playing online games, I would probably just build a simple motel for them as their cash cow for the future and maybe one day they will accept BTC as payment thats my plan.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Today you will decide If your family and kids will be poor or wealthy you have that repsonsebility now.

More investment options are better, reying solely on bitcoin is a bad idea, it's called a high risk investment for a reason, so its being irresponsible to put all your egges in one basket. Although personally bitcoin has been a huge help of my financial success that I'm enjoying currently, there's no such thing as forever in this world and we can't just bet solely on bitcoin, that's why i diversify my investment. Learn also to put money on real business while still investing on bitcoin just in case something will come up in the future that we aren't expecting, we still have another source of icnome to survive,
Activity: 770
Merit: 106

Today you will decide If your family and kids will be poor or wealthy you have that repsonsebility now

I think many people dream of gaining financial freedom from bitcoin, especially seeing the price of bitcoin which always touches new ATHs from time to time. For now, we hope that the ATH will occur in 2025 and the next ATH will occur in 2030. If all predictions go according to plan then in 2030 we will most likely see the price of bitcoin stabilize above $100k. If bitcoin stabilizes at $100k then public confidence will increase, bitcoin's popularity will no longer be in question, and in the next few years, perhaps 2060, bitcoin could be at a price level of $200k or $300k. But that's just hope, we don't know what will happen but I'm sure bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.

If financial freedom is to happen through Bitcoin, you must have at least five Bitcoin holdings now, just in case each Bitcoin becomes 100k in the upcoming bull run. But if your bitcoin holdings amount is below 1 bitcoin, that is not enough to say that you have financial freedom.

If you know for yourself that you cannot save more than one bitcoin, there are other altcoins that can also help you when it comes to financial freedom; it depends on how you do your own research. Just make sure you know the right choice of other cryptos that are also listed in the top market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
Although I also intend to hold the bitcoins that I have accumulated for the long term. But maybe I will sell some when Bitcoin actually reaches a new ATH after the halving or when the bullrun reaches the peak of its hype. And I will start accumulating it again when the bear market comes again. My desired target price is probably more than 100k. But I doubt the current bullrun will reach 200k. But because Blackrock and many other large companies in the world started to really adopt bitcoin. So of course the next hype could be a higher hype than before. In the bull run yesterday there was Nayih Bukele as the president of El Salvador who also helped make the hype even higher. Maybe this time Blackrock's Spot Bitcoin ETF and many other companies will help lift prices to the highest levels coupled with the potential for the current president of Argentina who seems to really like Bitcoin. In fact, he seems serious about his remarks which are not pro-Central Bank. The point is that big things can happen at the halving this time. But I will always remember that after bullishness there is always bearishness. So I also have to prepare for the upcoming bear market.

I also want financial freedom. So I also have to be more adaptable and maximize every opportunity. Both in the crypto market and in the real estate and property market. I have to be able to enter all of that to achieve financial freedom. Because only with Bitcoin maybe it requires more patience. But combining them all I hope will speed things up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
This is not a plan, because a plan does not consist only of a single action planned for the future, but a set of actions. I even doubt, with my usual skepticism, that the thread is a sincere thread and not a blatant and crude attempt to earn merit. I also plan to sell when the price is high, but that is only a small part of my plan.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
I sell part of my btc to the blackrock and banks when they come to asking helping Hand and to other cryptocurrency holders.
Price i would sell btc would be 200-300k
I don't know when you are projecting the price of bitcoin to get to that price but I hope it is not next year. If it is next year then you are expecting too much from Bitcoin ETF and halving. But these projections might happen in the future and I know many people will be glad to enjoy the profits.

We Are 3rd generation it's a pivotal point for us the next 2 generations will be locked into our decisions they cant change much so the next pivotal time will be after 2 generations.
Today you will decide If your family and kids will be poor or wealthy you have that repsonsebility now.

I would like to transfer wealth to my family and children but I don't see it as do-or-die affairs. The focus should be to teach your children about financial intelligence and help them pursue a career they have a passion for. Every child should be raised to achieve financial independence and not rely on inherited funds. If you fail to instil the right knowledge in the children, they might end up wasting all you have kept for them.   
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
I'm sure that you're not the only one wishing to sell their bitcoins for such a price. It would surely propel your net worth into new heights and possibly giving you enough financial power to make a difference in the future generations. It's a very straightforward plan with a high possibility to happen, knowing how bitcoin's price moves per cycle. Hopefully though, a lot of you young ones will be able to influence those after you to look at cryptocurrencies as a viable long-term investment tool and not just a get-rich-quick scheme that most of them deem it to be.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

There are people who are so Wealthy then they made all things possible to change their stories, have all forms of investment and businesses but guess what? Their children couldn't sustain the wealth. So first as a man before choosing to make your wealth also try to teach them how to preserved wealth I think that is the most difficult place were many known businesses has folded up even some we don't hear about their names anymore is because of lack preservation. I can say creation is a bit easier but where the problems lies is to sustain it and pass it up to the next generation which would happened to the third generation and watch carefully those who were able to sustain their wealth continually even to the next generation were thought on how to preserved and diversify their wealth.
Activity: 868
Merit: 456

Today you will decide If your family and kids will be poor or wealthy you have that repsonsebility now

I think many people dream of gaining financial freedom from bitcoin, especially seeing the price of bitcoin which always touches new ATHs from time to time. For now, we hope that the ATH will occur in 2025 and the next ATH will occur in 2030. If all predictions go according to plan then in 2030 we will most likely see the price of bitcoin stabilize above $100k. If bitcoin stabilizes at $100k then public confidence will increase, bitcoin's popularity will no longer be in question, and in the next few years, perhaps 2060, bitcoin could be at a price level of $200k or $300k. But that's just hope, we don't know what will happen but I'm sure bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
NFT's pretend to be worth alot because the most publicised ones were advertisements. purposefully reported to social media by the creator

the creator self-sells to himself at a huge price meaning if he sells for $200k he pays himself $200k thus no actual real cost to him. but marks a $200k price point..

this price faking makes people think NFT are worth alot. but they are not. and many are realising. you wont get to buy cheap and sell high unless you are trying to scam a victim

real estate wont crash. what you have to realise is this:
when house VALUE moves steadily up for 80% of houses.. there will be some(20%) that are oversold at a premium(above value) of like 2x.. those 20% will try to make "quick-flip" profit by selling even higher. but when they cant sell or they end up over extended and foreclose. the auctions then sell those 20% below value to the low(of highest) bidder. its these small 20% events that make it appear that there is a crash however it requires a 3x of supply vs demand to cause a real crash

reality is only 20% of places caused a market swing due to their individual buy high, try higher lose, sell low event of bad investment strategy of old owners

the only way to win is to buy cheap derelict, foreclosed, abandoned buildings so far below comps value that you can afford renovation to bring it back to standard
dont think that you can just buy now sell later of normal comp value houses on the normal market without any work for quick flip profit

you really need to do research on the comps to understand the market.
because just seeing a similar sqr-foot property sell for higher comps means nothing. they might have invested in a elegant kitchen/bathrooms, a indoor pool and gym.. so thinking you would get equal comps for a basic empty space house with no elegance will hurt you hard

if you bought a basic empty room space house at the elegance premium. you will get hit double hard,

at the 2025 ATH of btc. many will sell and wait for the 2026 correction to accumulate more btc which they will ride the next ATH in 2029 for a 4 year "flip" (shorting 2025, going long 2026-2029)
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I sell part of my btc to the blackrock and banks when they come to asking helping Hand and to other cryptocurrency holders.
Price i would sell btc would be 200-300k
We Are 3rd generation it's a pivotal point for us the next 2 generations will be locked into our decisions they cant change much so the next pivotal time will be after 2 generations.

Pages:
Jump to: