Pages:
Author

Topic: My economy Predicrions are true!! Gold is trash - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 4
It is normal to see gold is down as we see gold will be up again. Gold as the investment still has a big fan in out there. Many people still believe in gold, and they can accept the price of gold that is up and down. I don't think people will call gold as trash since they have gold as the investment, and they still buy more gold if they have money Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
It fell, so what? That would be the same for other investments. Bitcoin for example did fell this week, stocks fell this month, nothing is stranger with falling prices. Gold for you might be trash but it is used for a lot of things nowadays so it might not fall right now but not for long. Bitcoin fell harder, and still it is normal.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Pictures sources: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/

It is true that the Gold price is decreasing but I assume it will rise up again in the near future. It is not the first time that the Gold declined in price, and it didn't happen in the Gold only. Look at the decline in crypto coins and others, they also experienced it. So, it doesn't make sense if you call it "trash". It has value even if it is decreasing much. And it is also a proven asset for years. Because of this fact, I feel a bit strange to see you judging it as "trash".
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Gold falls down. Bitcoin did the same during this week. So what is a safe haven in this case?
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
As I predicted 2019 that Gold will fall down Yes! ;

And Yes I was right!!

According to my economy analyze Gold is trash!!
Gold will fall like heavy rock!!

Gold is trash!!  Rubbish!!
Pages:
Jump to: