Pages:
Author

Topic: My experience as a beginner trader - page 13. (Read 1604 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
August 30, 2023, 07:09:53 AM
There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
If someone trade, lost money, but sill losing money after like 2 years, I will advice the person to quit trading and just invest in coins like bitcoin after bear market. Let me tell you something, I have been trading for over three years now and I know some of my friends that are traders, you can be successful in trading but some people will keep losing. There are other ways to make money than to do something that is very risky. So people are not just meant to trade if they do not use the correct strategies.
Sure trading is not for everyone  some just want to remain  Grin but some will strive to move forward that's the fact
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
August 30, 2023, 07:06:57 AM
There are no experience mate Grin you lose  as a beginner to become a stronger trader  Smiley so for everyone out there thinking of QUITTING QUITTING is not the option here just keep learning  till you  can say "Gone are those days " Grin
If someone trade, lost money, but sill losing money after like 2 years, I will advice the person to quit trading and just invest in coins like bitcoin after bear market. Let me tell you something, I have been trading for over three years now and I know some of my friends that are traders, you can be successful in trading but some people will keep losing. There are other ways to make money than to do something that is very risky. So people are not just meant to trade if they do not use the correct strategies.
Activity: 896
Merit: 584
BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.
August 30, 2023, 07:02:08 AM
This should not mean that beginner traders should keep losing money in the name of trading. Losing money does not mean that you are at the track of making money in the end. You can lose money and keep losing money if you are careless.
The best thing to do is to learn to trade very well before trading and you can start off with a demo account so that you will not lose money.
Again, trading is not for everyone. I repeat, losing money now is not a sign that you will make profits tomorrow.
Keep Promises !
August 30, 2023, 06:55:36 AM
Have  you started to sing the song of gone are those days?  Grin

Well it takes time  to sing that Grin

Yes trading can be frustrating not only for newbie but for old traders who are still struggling with finding a trading pattern because you may not be a newbie but you are still as inexperienced as a newbie and allowing your emotions to have a better part of your trading. Trading can confuse you that you want to be depressed but if one is finding it difficult you can take a break and relearn yourself by correcting the mistakes that you have made and your coming back will be better

Exactly  Trading  is always frustrating as a beginner  but there's a saying that "tough time never last " so it's just better to keep learning from your mistakes as pallel 11 have said. Come back stronger every time you get defeated  as that the only way to sing that song Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
August 30, 2023, 06:50:17 AM
Almost 90% traders failure in trading. So if you're just a beginner you should have to expect the you will experience a couple of loses in trading and sometimes what you didn't expect to happen will happen. There are days that you will be in a very stressful situation and you should keep fighting and focus on your goal in trading. Always remember not to force trade especially if your emotion is in control. No matter what happens, always follow your trading plan and risk management.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
August 30, 2023, 06:45:33 AM
Have you started to sing the song of gone are those days?  Grin Yes trading can be frustrating not only for newbie but for old traders who are still struggling with finding a trading pattern because you may not be a newbie but you are still as inexperienced as a newbie and allowing your emotions to have a better part of your trading. Trading can confuse you that you want to be depressed but if one is finding it difficult you can take a break and relearn yourself by correcting the mistakes that you have made and your coming back will be better
Keep Promises !
August 30, 2023, 06:34:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: