Pages:
Author

Topic: My experience to choose the good Airdrop and Bounty projects - page 2. (Read 214 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
I pick up usually blockchain projects bounties with new ideas, new way of solving some problems. I also look and try to find professional behavior in project, begining from its website to development team and white papers of course.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think oly the 1st suggestion is good. With 2nd one I think you should know that everyone can easily buy follower on Twitter or Facebook so you also need to check if their followers are real or not. Beside don't forget to check their Medium and Reddit account Smiley. The 3rd is the most useless thing cause it'll not work, don't waste your time to find out rating of these ICO projects on ICO rating sites cause they can pay for these ICO listing sites to get high rate Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think there are now a lot of scam airdrop and bounty projects to get your information. So, before I want to do any projects, I will check out the project carefully. The following is my experience to test the airdrop project:
1. Visit the official website of the project and see if the development team is real.
2. The number of followers on their social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook.
3. See their project reviews on famous ICO review sites such as Icobench, Icorated

How do you think about this subject? Let's discuss together.
Pages:
Jump to: