Pages:
Author

Topic: My failure experience with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1215 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 14, 2017, 10:30:23 AM
Well we fail in almost every aspect in some point of our lives. Just think of failures as oppurtunities to learn. It's good to be reminded about  the threats in bitcoin world and I agree it is the reality.
Activity: 297
September 14, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
Hi bitcointalkers .
I made this poste to show the dark side within bitcoin .
Well, I saw many posts talking about success stories with this cryptocurrency , but no one talks about FAILURE in BTC .
For example : I knew bitcoin since it was 500 usd , I used to use faucets and collected some 0.01 BTC ( that time was worthless) I sold some If the amount to a SCMER on localbitcoin , I lost the big part on yobit , and the rest is still blocked on virwox .
This was my story with bitcoin , it's true that I did not pay attention , but failure can be reality with bitcoin.
I have also failed a lot in doing lots of businesses online and I have also succeeded in some, but one thing that has kept me up is the simplicity of doing businesses with bitcoin, I was able to start up a very profitable business online with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 14, 2017, 08:08:31 AM
my failure  experience about bitcoin where when I was not familiar with this forum, I know it from the game sent by a friend and I do every 1 hour once after collected 0.001 its site can't be opened and finally the results that I did was futile, since it I searched for information and found this forum to search for bitcoin related information.  Smiley
Activity: 352
September 14, 2017, 07:39:39 AM
Hi bitcointalkers .
Well, I saw many posts talking about success stories with this cryptocurrency , but no one talks about FAILURE in BTC .
For example : I knew bitcoin since it was 500 usd , I used to use faucets and collected some 0.01 BTC ( that time was worthless) I sold some If the amount to a SCMER on localbitcoin , I lost the big part on yobit , and the rest is still blocked on virwox .
This was my story with bitcoin , it's true that I did not pay attention , but failure can be reality with bitcoin.
I would say you lost all that money due to your own carelessness, I do not know what is fuelling your passion and drive, but whatever it is, I would say it would be better if you focus your energy on more productive ventures and you also have to be patient.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2017, 04:14:40 PM
Hi bitcointalkers .

Well, a friend of mine introduced bitcoin when it was less than a dollar. He was even giving me abount 20 bitcoin that day and I ignored him because I don't think that it will give me something in return and thought bitcoin was a trash. After that I forgot about bitcoin and decided to go back just this year, and I was shocked that it costs a lot. Imagine how rich would I have been now. Stupid me!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 04:09:36 PM
I knew about Bitcoin when it 400 USD unknown to me that it will increase I neglect it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 03:45:03 PM
I was scammed twice and was hacked once but that's not due to bitcoins or a failure experience. It was because I was careless while dealing with scammers and on localbitcoins, you can get scammed anytime. I too got scammed by a localbitcoin user while I've never had an issue with Yobit or any other exchanges. Yobit has many issues with their crypto wallets and the coins listed there don't have a huge market which is the reason many end up losing. It's not something we can predict as the market of all cryptos is highly volatile and almost everyone has incurred losses at some point of time.
that is part of the life, but we cannot stop trading and investment to get money and lead a good life. i think while leading life we will certainly face all such strategies and will fight against it and only they we can become succeeded otherwise i do not think that there are any chances to become succeeded in life.

It's obvious he got paid for being reckless and in as much as I sympathize with him I still think it's part of the learning curve and so he should learn from it and correct his ways of dealing with potential scammers in future . Don't hurt yourself, but rather put yourself together and learn from it.
yes that is right that we should learn from our failures, as experience can only be get through this. i think those people who are so much succeeded in their job must have passed from the trial and errors phase and now they have too much experience in their relevant field and therefore they can now take a good and right decision on right time and are too much succeeded in their life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 03:37:50 PM
I was scammed twice and was hacked once but that's not due to bitcoins or a failure experience. It was because I was careless while dealing with scammers and on localbitcoins, you can get scammed anytime. I too got scammed by a localbitcoin user while I've never had an issue with Yobit or any other exchanges. Yobit has many issues with their crypto wallets and the coins listed there don't have a huge market which is the reason many end up losing. It's not something we can predict as the market of all cryptos is highly volatile and almost everyone has incurred losses at some point of time.
that is part of the life, but we cannot stop trading and investment to get money and lead a good life. i think while leading life we will certainly face all such strategies and will fight against it and only they we can become succeeded otherwise i do not think that there are any chances to become succeeded in life.

It's obvious he got paid for being reckless and in as much as I sympathize with him I still think it's part of the learning curve and so he should learn from it and correct his ways of dealing with potential scammers in future . Don't hurt yourself, but rather put yourself together and learn from it.
Activity: 770
August 28, 2017, 03:24:40 PM
Activity: 959
August 28, 2017, 02:11:52 PM
Hi bitcointalkers .

Do I read this correct that you all you have lost is 0.01 bitcoins? That is not that much money, not even at the current bitcoin price.
Maybe you can see it all from a different view: You paid about 40 dollars to learn ways on how to do things not.
One thing we all have to learn when we deal with bitcoins is how to handle setbacks.
The next part of succeeding with bitcoin is to find out how to handle things so that they work for you.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 02:10:35 PM
It happened three months ago and sells cheaply and now the bitcoin price is soaring but I am still grateful and I am more excited Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 28, 2017, 01:48:34 PM
Its seems that you have gambled whatever bitcoin you have collected from faucets because you thought it is worthless. Even a satoshi might have price of over $1 in near future so your's 0.01 bitcoin is really huge amount and worth to be saved for future.

Yes everybody might have bad experiences with bitcoin like mine, I have lost over 0.20 bitcoin when price was around $300 in one ponzi because I never searched reviews of that ponzi scam
Activity: 185
August 28, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
Hi bitcointalkers .

These are your personal faults, if you were to ask me. If you don't be careful and get scammed on localbitcoin, and if you trust yobit garbage, this is your personal mistake. No need do complain here. Those have nothing to do with bitcoin's general image. Next time, you'll be stronger by taking lessons from your mistakes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
August 28, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
Hi bitcointalkers .
Can you pls tell more details about localbitcoins scam? I've been curious about  any possible problems with those escrow systems but haven't seen anything usefull on the forum. Thought whe worse thing is that your funds can freeze for a long time on escrow acc.
Months ago , I saw a person on localbitcoin​ buying bitcoin ( higher than the price average) , I sold some coins to this person , but he didn't send me anything​to my PayPal account...he was simply SCAMER .

Did you sent your bitcoin straight to his adress avoiding the escrow system? I thought  it is nessecary for all localbitcoins transactions.
Also remember that PayPal is reversable and such offers might be a scam even if you get your funds after the deal.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
August 28, 2017, 01:25:03 PM
Activity: 336
August 28, 2017, 01:04:36 PM
Hi bitcointalkers .
you lost your bitcoins because you didn't pay attention what does bitcoin have to do with it ? i though this post was going to be something tech like you found something wrong in the bitcoin source code or something but all you can come up with is some trading mistakes ?
Activity: 966
August 28, 2017, 01:01:28 PM
Is it late to own bitcoins ? Since I can't neither buy nor invest ?
Any suggestion? Advice? Ideas ?

I think it's still not too late to own or buy it. many rumors circulate that bitcoin will experience pump return, others say that by 2020 bitcoin will break the price up to $ 10000. so it's not too late for you.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
All what members said is true , they were exclusively my mistakes . But everyone should know that carefulness is highly required to be familiar with such crypto money .
Thanks for your encouragement, your advice and even your blaming 😉😉
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 28, 2017, 12:53:46 PM
I lost .5 bitcoin in one of my old phones when it broke and i hadnt backed it up. It was pretty annoying back then but its even more annoying now that the price has gone up to what it has. I wont do it again though. You learn from your mistakes and plenty of people have lost a lot more than me. Most of these problems only happen through lack of knowledge though.   
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2017, 12:48:13 PM
I knew bitcoin since it was 500 usd , I used to use faucets and collected some 0.01 BTC ( that time was worthless) I sold some If the amount to a SCMER on localbitcoin , I lost the big part on yobit , and the rest is still blocked on virwox .
You can't seriously black Bitcoin for your bad decision and mistakes. It is like you blame US Dollars because someone in New York would rob you.
How exactly it is Bitcoin fault that you trusted some scammer on Localbitcoin, failed at trading on Yobit and got banned/blocked on virvox?
I have no right to judge you and I wish the best for you, but if you would be a bit careful you still would have your whole BTC stash.
Pages:
Jump to: