Pages:
Author

Topic: My father lives in France. Should I have him buy my bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 1919 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
I thought I observed that Coinbase was significantly more expensive than BTC-E.

BTC-e has high deposit and withdrawal fees. The price reflects this, also it is lower because of the risk of dealing with anonymous Russians.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Bitstamp is open to US folk. Also, you can just use Coinbase. It's not like bitcoin is banned in the US. You seem to be exaggerating a bit too much.

I thought I observed that Coinbase was significantly more expensive than BTC-E.
Activity: 588
Get your father to buy them from you, maybe all you are able to negotiate is $1 from him....claim a huge investment loss.
Activity: 1106
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Bitstamp is open to US folk. Also, you can just use Coinbase. It's not like bitcoin is banned in the US. You seem to be exaggerating a bit too much.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
It seems the U.S.A. is the worst place to buy bitcoins, so I was wondering if having my father buy bitcoins would ensure that I had convenient access to the exchanges (which seem to be cheaper than localbitcoins.com) If you had a close relative in a foreign country and you didn't have a list of trustworthy sellers, would you just do it this way, or is it unncessary?

From the OKPay website.
Pages:
Jump to: