Pages:
Author

Topic: My First $100 - Here are my top picks, help me out. - page 2. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Hi guys, this is my first post, and I wanted to gather some feedback on what people more seasoned than me in the crypto sphere thought of my upcoming "investment" strategy.

For starters, I have plenty of safe investments in my regular boring old retirement account. So please do not tell me to just buy BTC or ETH and hold. I am looking for high risk, high reward altcoins. I just bought $100 of ETH to start, I will eventually use that to purchase some of the coins mentioned below. This is money I am willing to lose 100% (hopefully not). I am starting with $100 USD for now.

These are some of the coins that from reading the forums seem more legit. I have also done MY OWN RESEARCH, but any additional info or tips from seasoned veterans would be very much appreciated.

IOTA: PROS: seems very promising, good team, deal with microsoft (if its still on?) - CONS: would need +700billion marketcap to be 1000x (could still happen in theory?)

HIVE: CONS: team seems sketchy as half of them come from slovenia and bulgaria (bulgaria is notorious for corruption) PROS: Invoice financing on a blockchain. finally started growing a marketcap, genesis mining has a 30% stake and they just opened a new data center. pletes-Acquisition-of-Data-Centre-in-Iceland-and-Forms-Strategic-Partnership-with-Genesis-Mining-590667]http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/HIVE-[Suspicious link removed]pletes-Acquisition-of-Data-Centre-in-Iceland-and-Forms-Strategic-Partnership-with-Genesis-Mining-590667

Linx: PROS: Music industry is huge! CONS: not a lot of info on the team, problems with their wallet. seems kinda scammy

OPUS: same as above.

Lykke: PROS: based in Switzerland. good team. Switzerland. CONS: still looking for one (please enlighten me)

Ripple: PROS: Bank of America is adopting ripple CONS: will never be 1000x (maybe im wrong lol)

Other coins im currently considering are the ones i see mentioned alot : Golem, NEM, Lisk, Ox, stratis, waves etc.

I am also looking for more info/opinion on Shift, Verge, Blockcat, SONM, Florincoin, neblio, ark, EOS.

Thanks, and please be nice lol

Pages:
Jump to: