Pages:
Author

Topic: My first Bitcoin , what now ? - page 5. (Read 3461 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 04, 2015, 03:53:41 AM
i say keep your bitcoin as long as you can and don't need it. i think the price is going up in a couple of months. besides you can always spend $$ to buy stuff.
and IF you are good at trading you can do that to increase your BTC, and not let it just sit around in your wallet
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
March 04, 2015, 03:21:18 AM
Hey, I'm somewhat like you. I dont need to pay for anything, bills, food etc.. However, I been using Bitcoin for two years. I only started to earn Bitcoin from this forums last year around August. I manage to earn 90% more than what I earn from faucets for the past one and the half year. Well.. enough of my story. I would suggest you to make a site and earn more from ad revenue. Hostgator and Namecheap have a super cheap hosting plan - you should check them out, Namecheap accept Bitcoin.

Why not try to day trading and earn more too?

Yeah I was planning to make a website (WordPress blog) once I finish school and have more time so I can manage it very well , not sure how much I can make per day , depends on the traffic I believe .
For the day trading , I never tried it to be honest and I don't know how much profitable could this be , beside I don't like how exchangers works exactly (their way on asking us for ID's and passports and some real informations defeats the whole purpose of Bitcoin if you ask me )

~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
March 04, 2015, 03:18:10 AM
Hey, I'm somewhat like you. I dont need to pay for anything, bills, food etc.. However, I been using Bitcoin for two years. I only started to earn Bitcoin from this forums last year around August. I manage to earn 90% more than what I earn from faucets for the past one and the half year. Well.. enough of my story. I would suggest you to make a site and earn more from ad revenue. Hostgator and Namecheap have a super cheap hosting plan - you should check them out, Namecheap accept Bitcoin.

Why not try to day trading and earn more too?
March 04, 2015, 02:59:54 AM
You are 18 year old have an girlfriend ? Spend some money on her .
Or as i do i bought gaming pc And enjoy gaming .

I don't have one no , never had one and I will never have one . It has something to do with my religion just to clarify (I hope racist comments don't start)
Thanks for the suggestion tho , anything else you think I should do ? Only game I like is CS:GO and I can play it just fine on my PC Grin

~ Madness
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 04, 2015, 02:57:44 AM
You are 18 year old have an girlfriend ? Spend some money on her .
Or as i do i bought gaming pc And enjoy gaming .
March 04, 2015, 02:52:20 AM
Hello,

Alright , once I did about 0.8 BTC but ended up using them all . which I decided to not do anymore (let me know if it's the wise thing to do right now or not ) .
Now I have about 1.2 BTC which are full profit (Signature compaigns , Digital goods selling ,etc ...) because I never buy Bitcoin and only earn them . (two months btw) , Still not sure what I should do with them , should I keep holding them since the price seems like rising lately and keep making more Bitcoins ? Note I'am 18 years old and I have nothing to lose if I hold them , I don't pay any bills , food or anything .

Simply drop your suggestions below and no trolling please . Open discussion Wink

~ Madness
Pages:
Jump to: