Pages:
Author

Topic: My first bitcoins - page 2. (Read 1225 times)

PHS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 17, 2016, 01:55:30 PM
I think 50 bitcoin is enough to get you started your own business Wink
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 17, 2016, 12:13:11 PM
If you have an specific need to escape the police
Isn't that obvious? Locking your son in a wall in New York sounds illegal.
This must be troll right? It can't be true!

He son-in-law sais I should buy a spellcheck  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
March 17, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
If you have an specific need to escape the police
Isn't that obvious? Locking your son in a wall in New York sounds illegal.
This must be troll right? It can't be true!
March 17, 2016, 11:42:46 AM

This is so nice. If only that there is someone who can also send me such numbers of bitcoin I maybe rich at this time. Is there a reason why your son had to suggest to escape police. This is actually a big money you can buy anything that you want but of course that this is beyond your money control..

Hello sallymeeh27. He said I can buy things online using a special browser he put on my computer called Tor Browser Bundle.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 17, 2016, 11:38:32 AM
This is so nice. If only that there is someone who can also send me such numbers of bitcoin I maybe rich at this time. Is there a reason why your son had to suggest to escape police. This is actually a big money you can buy anything that you want but of course that this is beyond your money control..
March 17, 2016, 11:35:25 AM
I suggest buying a dictionary. You can never go wrong with a good dictionary. I recommend the Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition. Though neither it nor bitcoins will help you escape the police.

If you have an specific need to escape the police, try hiring a lawyer instead of discussing the matter on a public forum that the police can read.

I have a dictionery at home and don't want to spend my bitcoins on one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 11:34:04 AM
Hello forum.

I just recieved my first 50 bitcoins from my son-in-wall who works in New York. I don't know what to buy yet. I like gambling. My son-in-wall tells me that I can also escape the police using bitcoins.

Waw, that it is a very nice gift.
I should keep them for the long future and see what happens the next years with the price.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 17, 2016, 11:31:26 AM
Before you do anything else...! Make a copy of your wallet and save it to a USB stick. Then take that to the bank and put it in your safe deposit box. If you lose that wallet and have no back-up then your bitcoins are hopelessly lost forever.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2016, 11:27:27 AM
Hello forum.

I just recieved my first 50 bitcoins from my son-in-wall who works in New York. I don't know what to buy yet.
I like gambling. My son-in-wall tells me that I can also escape the police using bitcoins.

legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
March 17, 2016, 10:09:18 AM
I suggest buying a dictionary. You can never go wrong with a good dictionary. I recommend the Oxford English Dictionary, Second Edition. Though neither it nor bitcoins will help you escape the police.

If you have an specific need to escape the police, try hiring a lawyer instead of discussing the matter on a public forum that the police can read.
March 17, 2016, 09:08:48 AM
Hello forum.

I just recieved my first 50 bitcoins from my son-in-wall who works in New York. I don't know what to buy yet. I like gambling. My son-in-wall tells me that I can also escape the police using bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: