Pages:
Author

Topic: My first day of trading - page 7. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
My first trading was not satisfactory because I bought at a high price and right now I still hold and wait for the price to go back up until I can get a profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 13, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Thank you for sharing your experiences in trading. I am a beginner and I am just planning to start trading that's why I am learning all the things I need to know first before going to war zone. Haha. I hope that I can share my first experience in trading very soon!
Activity: 84
AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj
January 13, 2018, 11:10:24 AM
my first day basically is an emotional state.. since i got  buying power all i am thinking is gain... i neglected the part of losing as well...  after that i started to study and learn before executuion of tarde...
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
My first day of trading is very exciting. Good thing I have my brother-in-law that time to guide me. It was like watching my favorite movie. I keep on tracking the price and excited to reach my desired bid. I was able to gain on my first trading. I was so happy. After that I decide to add my investment. I think it was a great start for me because I was guided.
Activity: 644
January 13, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
I started as a positional trader. I would buy stocks on delivery basis and sell them in a month or so. My actual journey as a day trader began this one day I tried it for the first time. The stock was Bharat Financial. Stitch Fix went up just 1 percent on its first day of trading. After pricing at $15, the company closed at $15.15. It's also below the opening trade.
if you analyze all the figures that led to the example, it turns out that the profits almost did not work? Or am I missing something? I thought that even a month later, you can increase profits by several percent.
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 07:13:50 AM
I started as a positional trader. I would buy stocks on delivery basis and sell them in a month or so. My actual journey as a day trader began this one day I tried it for the first time. The stock was Bharat Financial. Stitch Fix went up just 1 percent on its first day of trading. After pricing at $15, the company closed at $15.15. It's also below the opening trade.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 03, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
If you are new to trading then my advice is that you should invest a small amount of money to invest, because you need to learn more from this market to be able to succeed.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
I remember my first day in trading on cryptocurrency, my friend hooked me up in ethereum and i studied it and i also studied how to trade properly. And by that my first trade is a successful one because i gain profit in it.

I don't remember my first trade but I remember my friend's first trade. Another friend told him to buy ethereum for $20 each. And he did it and then he sold them all when ethereum went to $26 and exited from it totally. Then the result is $900 in ethereum. Amazing loss.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
January 03, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I remember my first day in trading on cryptocurrency, my friend hooked me up in ethereum and i studied it and i also studied how to trade properly. And by that my first trade is a successful one because i gain profit in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
i always remember about the first day i trade cryptocurrency, at that time i was learning to trade ethereum without any knowledge about trading but my determination, however the result is that i lost nearly half of my money, from that i learned so much to become better now.
Activity: 211
January 03, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
my first day of trading was so lucky thanks to my best friends. he helped me to trade and got profit. haha, it was also the time i know this crytocurrency Smiley))
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
In the trade of crypto currency, the main thing is not to be greedy. It is better to collect earnings in the form of 5% than to wait for 10-20% and not earn in the end, or even lose. Many expect from the crypto currency huge earnings immediately, so most often lose on this.
Activity: 322
January 01, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
2 years ago my first trading is very bad  Grin,
I have not had any experience  and I'm losing more than 25%, discipline and greed is key.
hodl when price down and sell when move up.
Not only trade but there where you want to spend your first day of work you will faced little problem because you are not use to with new work but that’s normal and it can happen with any one so same in trade if you want to start so it will be little difficult for you because there will be a lot of things which are not easy for you to understand and with a passage of time you will learn a lot of things about trade so nothing to worry about anything.
Activity: 588
December 29, 2017, 04:04:23 AM
My first day trading i get alot of profit and in first one month totally i get return more than 100% but second month iam in big loss because too greedy. So from this experience i keep learning, to get consisten profit the most important think is dont be greedy, and always learn from mistake so make us become protrader later.
Activity: 196
December 29, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
The first day of trading in bitcoin I was so lucky because  get a lot of profit and it continued up to a week later, but then I was interested in altcoin so I tried to bought doge with bitcoin I had, when i bought it, Doge prices are very highher, but after I bought the price of doge plummeted drastically, i lost my  capital almost 50%, since that I only trade in bitcoin and sometimes bought XLM
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 28, 2017, 10:57:43 PM
A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well. Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.
I did the same experience like you. I have profit from buy and sell it just for 5% profit for each action. So i was very happy on that time. But what happen after, i bought it and the price is very dump. I loss all of profit and my capital. So sad.
That is the key to patience. I have been too afraid to trade because trading needs big capital. We are required to invest in large quantities in order to be able to profit in a short time, right? However, I do not have that kind of money. So all I can do is collect a lot of Bitcoins and wait for the price to go up. I do not want to buy too fast, and do not want to sell too fast. I chose to keep it for several years. How can we make Bitcoin as trading, and make it as a main job while the price is always changing ? I'm so confused.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:58:57 PM
I also have this experience, I hope you can learn more here, I wish you good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
December 28, 2017, 09:29:30 PM
A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott

I did the same experience like you. I have profit from buy and sell it just for 5% profit for each action. So i was very happy on that time. But what happen after, i bought it and the price is very dump. I loss all of profit and my capital. So sad.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 08:35:44 PM
Ah yeah, sometimes you have luck and sometimes you don't.
You can not always forsee which direction altcoins will go, but what i learned is sometimes to just wait it out. (as in don't sell with loss etc. I did that a few times and then 10 minutes later the prices goes up Smiley
There are many options for trade. I usually choose low value coins and wait for them to price Smiley. And the method will not all pour into a coin. I divided into several parts Smiley.
Activity: 84
December 28, 2017, 08:31:03 PM
2 years ago my first trading is very bad  Grin,
I have not had any experience  and I'm losing more than 25%, discipline and greed is key.
hodl when price down and sell when move up.
Pages:
Jump to: