Pages:
Author

Topic: My First Experience With Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 15, 2024, 03:40:32 PM
It is not too late for us to invest in Bitcoin even though the price looks like it is high huge for an investment.
We can still make money from the market if we are patient and ready to take the risk just like every other crypto investors do investing in Bitcoin for the future. Making money is good for us if we know how to get to the cycle that would trigger our success in investing in Bitcoin or altcokns that would spark our profit as crypto investors. It is not too late and op can tlstill take the opportunity to invest looking at the current nature of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 267
Baba God Noni
March 15, 2024, 02:15:24 PM
It is good that you habeknkw about the potential of bitcoin, how you can make profit with it and also use it as a retirement plan, you can also give your bitcoin investment to your heir. For this to be possible, you should know that you need to be patient with it.

From your story, you are much concerned about bitcoin because you have seen the profit that those people that you mentioned got from their bitcoin investment, but did you ask them for how long have they being holding that bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment is not a get rich quick scheme, and if you want to invest, it should be on a long term. You need to see bitcoin as a means of saving your money by investing in bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly with DCA, and when you have some good amount of funds, you can lump sum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
March 15, 2024, 05:12:21 AM
Snip.
My first experience with bitcoin didn't end well, I learned the hardway because I was too eager to milk the system instead of learning before earning.
Likewise me too when I started cryptocurrency journey I was too quick to milk not knowing that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme, I but do to rumours about having Bitcoin and becoming rich over night made me invested in cryptocurrency but though I am not much angry at myself because something must initiate you to something. I was initiated to cryptocurrency by bitcoin speculation but I am happy I learnt the hard way and now am also happy I am into Bitcoin and I know how it works.

Bitcoin have be procrastinated to be one of these projects that's mainly built to ensure people loses huge part of their money.
I think what you mean was speculated instead of procrastinated. Yes Bitcoin was speculated by people who don't know much about bitcoin, to be built to ensure people loses huge fund, but that was not true. They did that out of ignorant and I believe most of those fellow are now Bitcoin holders. That is why it is good to believe in yourself and DYOR before listening to speculators otherwise you will miss your opportunity of wealth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 76
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 15, 2024, 02:13:28 AM
If you had an encounter with bitcoin for the first time, you will not afford to let go after having serious challenges with the use of the traditional currency and system, bitcoin is all about freedom and financial opportunity, it also preached about privacy, security and profitability, we are having an increasing numbers of search on google as the people were continuously eager to know and learn about bitcoin.
My first experience with bitcoin didn't end well, I learned the hardway because I was too eager to milk the system instead of learning before earning. I'm curious each time the bull season is at the corner, I've come to the realistic phase where alot of things will fall in shape for us and we will continue to boosts our evidence. We're eager to make good profits in the space but it doesn't mean we shouldn't pass out key matches, there are targets set out for everyone. Bitcoin have be procrastinated to be one of these projects that's mainly built to ensure people loses huge part of their money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 24
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
March 14, 2024, 03:57:14 PM
Ops you don't have to invest in Bitcoin because of another person's experience, I advise you to take a deep reflection on how and in what areas you feel that Bitcoin will improve your financial life in the long term, and since these stories are not your personal experiences it is wrong to title the thread as my experience.
Secondly only hold the amount of Bitcoin that you can afford to look away from for a very long time just like the man in the first story did, because with a long long-term investment approach in Bitcoin will you earn such huge return as you expected, also note that bitcoin is not all rosy investment and sometimes one can also lose in Bitcoin if your method of investment and timings are wrong, so as you have good stories from Bitcoin investment same you will have those with a sad story about bitcoin.

That got me laughing as it's pathetic by the way using the phrase my experience as for another person encountered. Adoption of another person experience can only guide you but can't completely take you away from any challenge of failure or give you complete success, as much is not quick to rich investment one must nite that smartness matters allot because even when there is successful investment there is also investment failure when one is not calculative enough.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
March 14, 2024, 03:28:58 PM
Learn from his experience but dont be eager to invest right away. You need to study on how it works especially now that the market is good and entering on this phase is kinda expensive. A lesson we must face is that we should always take extra caution if dealing on fomo. Sometimes its good but majority it end up badly. I was kinda having feeling of mixed emotions with the story but thats how life turns out. Kindly be someone that learn to study and think many times first before jumping in any of possible investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 306
Farewell LEO o_e_l_e_o
March 14, 2024, 11:41:14 AM
Want to involve yourself in Bitcoin investment? Not only seasonal, but consistent with understanding all the things that make your bitcoin safe. Thinking about profits is not true in my opinion if the way to secure it is ignored. Of course I didn't correct it.
Bitcoin is not the main thing you should think about at any time if there are other things that are more important.

Based on the experience I have gained so far, Bitcoin is good enough for the option to store values instead of saving money in a safe or expecting interest by putting it in a bank that can make it difficult for us when we need it.
My first story with Bitcoin is not attractive to you but is very memorable for me so I don't think I need to say here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
March 14, 2024, 11:35:09 AM
Ops you don't have to invest in Bitcoin because of another person's experience, I advise you to take a deep reflection on how and in what areas you feel that Bitcoin will improve your financial life in the long term, and since these stories are not your personal experiences it is wrong to title the thread as my experience.
Secondly only hold the amount of Bitcoin that you can afford to look away from for a very long time just like the man in the first story did, because with a long long-term investment approach in Bitcoin will you earn such huge return as you expected, also note that bitcoin is not all rosy investment and sometimes one can also lose in Bitcoin if your method of investment and timings are wrong, so as you have good stories from Bitcoin investment same you will have those with a sad story about bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
March 14, 2024, 11:08:29 AM
Therefore, on the basis of these two experiences of Bitcoin transactions narrated above, l have made up my mind to engage on Bitcoin investments and would like to be associated to all it's connotations.
While I appreciate these two instance that has motivated you to invest in bitcoin. I feel that you should also be privy to the other side of the bitcoin story. With it when the chips are down you will have a solid why to keep holding.

The truth is that for ever 10 persons with rosy story about bitcoin there are 100 more out there whose investments where wiped out during the FTX saga. They some lost their retirement funds, while others their entire live savings.

The narratives of the people you have told us about are as a result of sticking to the right measure to secure their bitcoin for the first person. The second person is probably a long term holder.

Get both sides of the stories so that you have a balanced view and perspective about bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
March 14, 2024, 10:29:54 AM
If you had an encounter with bitcoin for the first time, you will not afford to let go after having serious challenges with the use of the traditional currency and system, bitcoin is all about freedom and financial opportunity, it also preached about privacy, security and profitability, we are having an increasing numbers of search on google as the people were continuously eager to know and learn about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
March 14, 2024, 08:32:11 AM
OP, I won’t go into too much trouble to keep up with your style of speech, but I’ll put it simply: people are different. Money and the amount of money that is given to people carry certain information about them. There are people among us who give their last to poor people because they cannot bear to see others suffer, but there are also rich people who are busy with their personal lives and personalities.
Should we judge them?
But all this, in fact, like your first speech, has nothing to do with the fact that you decided to invest in Bitcoins.
You will find many interesting stories that will be regularly shared with you about what Bitcoin is doing to people's lives.
Another thing is important: do not make an idol out of Bitcoin, but use it as an additional option for saving your money for the future. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
March 14, 2024, 08:22:44 AM
These events are not your personal experiences so in reality you’re yet to have your first Bitcoin experience. From the OP, your motivation is stirred by two things; one is you like the idea that Bitcoin can be passed as an inheritance. I believe the Bitcoin timelock feature will be of interest to you as you learn more about the Bitcoin ecosystem. You can grasp the whole concept from this thread:
 [Tutorial] Making your crypto inheritible

The other thing that seems to catch your interest is your desire to make profits from bitcoin investments just like your student did. However there may be other factors you didn’t consider, like the price your student bought bitcoin and how long he held his coins for.  Bitcoin is a volatile currency and though it is the least risky cryptocurrency to invest in, short term profits cannot be guaranteed. So as rule of thumb, you should only invest what you can afford to lose. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 14, 2024, 06:45:50 AM
Whenever my mind ponders on the inherent contradictions of capitalism and the spirit that drives these ideological dynamics, how capitalist ideas rule the entire world, how it has succeeded in creating a global village, and how it's recommended palliatives and resolutions are deployed to calming fray nerves, then at last, l reflect on the highlights of crypto currency in contemporary times.
Actually, two major events have always come into my reflective mind on issues dealing on crypto currency. Though, there are varieties, I hope I'm always moved and interested in Bitcoin investments. And these two incidents of Bitcoin have made me develop indept interest on it, and have become a major defender of Bitcoin investments in the human society.
Firstly, at a certain semi urban and commercial settlement, some few kilometers away from my home, there lived a renowned wealthy man who was married to a woman with seven children; three boys and four girls. When he was alive, he showed to his wife a particular spot at the wall of his parlour. Inside the wall is hidden certain financial details of his transactions among which is Seed Phrase of Bitcoin. He showed this secret to the wife on the basis of eventuality of his death, then the wife should crack the spot to access these financial documents.
Later, he died and the wife did in accordance to the husband instructions. She and the children inherited the accumulated wealth of the husband propelled by Bitcoin.
Secondly, my attention has always been drawn to the enthronement of a certain young person who was my student in the university into the middle class cadre in the society. This young person through his investments with Bitcoin has acquired several landed properties and seldom embarks on philanthropic social security to the poor in the society.
Therefore, on the basis of these two experiences of Bitcoin transactions narrated above, l have made up my mind to engage on Bitcoin investments and would like to be associated to all it's connotations.
Pages:
Jump to: