Pages:
Author

Topic: My first Helium HNT Hotspot miner! 🎈 - page 2. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 17, 2021, 12:08:54 PM
I've tried to look into this miner and order for one but it's not available on website and I'm not sure it's sold somewhere else? Any information will be appreciated @Voskcoin, by the way is that Nintendo switch by the left side of the pic? 🤓🤓🤓 Never dreamt you could be a gamer lol
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 17, 2021, 11:30:30 AM
Where did you buy this Hotspot miner?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 17, 2021, 10:29:28 AM
Let's review my first Helium HNT hotspot miner! I'm earning over $50 a day mining Helium HNT and I explain how you can mine Helium profitably too!
https://youtu.be/Fh-IN9FQ4zc

Helium hotspot HNT miner

Google invested in Helium, and for good reason.. Helium is building #thepeoplesnetwork and honestly, it's pretty interesting. Helium is crowdsourcing a global network and paying people who run their Helium hotspot miners in HNT which is simply skyrocketing in price, and still has a lot of room to grow. My first Helium miner is a lonewolf or basically not connected to other Helium miners, so it does not "witnessing" which makes it less profitable but my other Helium miner has connected to expand their network and is mining over $50 a day in easy passive income with cryptocurrency ... it's simply insane with a device that only cost $300 previously. Let's review my first Helium hotspot miner, my Helium HNT mining profitability, the upcoming Helium HNT mining halving, how to set up your Helium hotspot for maximum profitability, and really just everything I have learned so far mining Helium!

More details and links on YouTube per bitcointalk rules
Pages:
Jump to: