Pages:
Author

Topic: My first signature campaign just ended. Here's how it went. - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Thanks for posting this, but let's not forget that this forum is not just for applying to bounties and earning money. Don't forget to participate in healthy conversations about Bitcoin and the crypto economy as a whole. I see that you're active on the mining boards, so thanks for your contribution.
I agree with you and I'm not here just for bounties, but the fact is that at this moment I don't have much knowledge and my contribution is limited. I'm doing my best to help whenever I can.

Thanks for your story.
1) why did gou choose dropil exactly?
2) did you get tokens straight after main sale?
Thanks
1 - One of the main reasons why I choose Dropil is because at the moment it was one of the shortest campaigns Smiley I needed a quick proof that I'm doing the signature campaigns in the right way. Now, for my second campaign I'm trying to figure out how successful the whole project will be because my plan is to HODL tokens that I earn. I also look how much % is invested in signature campaign, comparing to other parts of bounty campaign.
2 - Bounty campaign ended on March 6th and ICO sale ended one day after that. I received my tokens earlier today.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
That's great brother, this also my own second signature campaign, i choose medichain because of its uniqueness and great use case...
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
Thanks for your story.

1) why did gou choose dropil exactly?
2) did you get tokens straight after main sale?

Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Thanks for posting this, but let's not forget that this forum is not just for applying to bounties and earning money. Don't forget to participate in healthy conversations about Bitcoin and the crypto economy as a whole. I see that you're active on the mining boards, so thanks for your contribution.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I guess that older members already know all this, but maybe it will be helpful to some new members on this forum.
I joined this Crypto party very late (too late?), so I decided to try some additional activities, besides mining, in order to return my investment. Since I'm new and with limited knowledge, I choose a simple activity - signature campaign.

I wasn't sure that I completely understand how signature campaign works, so for start I decided to pick some short campaign - if I'm doing something wrong it's much better to realize that after just a few weeks, than after a few months. Minimum requirements were also very important. I didn't want to spam forum and didn't take into consideration campaigns that require 15 or more posts per week.

With so many bounty campaigns out there, it was hard to choose one. I'm still a junior member (I hope not for long) and that also limited my possibilities.

Thanks to user RegulusHR I discovered Bountyhive and some other similar websites. After a quick research I decided to try Bountyhive. There are several reasons for that. First, all campaigns that I've checked on Bountyhive require 10 posts per week. Second, they accept junior members, and third, you don't have to make weekly reports - everything is automated. Also, number of participants per campaign is limited.

Of course, there are a few things that I didn't like. For example, it's all or nothing. There are no weekly rewards. You can have 10 posts per week for several consecutive weeks, but if you fail only one week you will get nothing. It would be great if they would allow participants to fail one week during the campaign and still get reward. Also, without weekly rewards you have to wait until the end of campaign to see will you get anything. On their website you can see how many people joined signature campaign that you are interest to, but you cannot see their rank, so it's hard to estimate earnings.

After checking all available campaigns, I decided to join Dropil signature campaign. I can tell you one thing - it was a very long month for me Smiley Finally, after one month campaign ended. One week later I saw on my Bountyhive profile that I'm rewarded with Drop tokens. My first signature campaign ended successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: