Pages:
Author

Topic: My first three days in day trading. - page 9. (Read 2707 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 09, 2017, 01:37:53 AM
well my experienced not quite good as yours. what i need is pation to wait.  but i lose so much because afraid to lose more.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 01:36:57 AM
So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?

I'm in a very similar boat!

I have been researching a ton, setting aside a decent amount of time and trying to make slow but steady improvements. The game itself is fun, but can definitely be risky. The biggest lessons I've learned in the short period i've been involved is patience is key and your emotions are your worst indicator.

Happy to hear you've made some profit! Keep it up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 09, 2017, 01:30:46 AM
So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?
Pages:
Jump to: