Pages:
Author

Topic: My free challenge (you all invited to follow) - page 2. (Read 910 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 22, 2016, 02:51:51 AM
Warming you guys up with a bet I think can be a win

Rosario Central-Riverplate X2 double chance @1.73

Why I choose this:
I know latest form of Rosario Central is very good and they come from 3 consecutive wins in last matches and that Riverplate is not having a good form, but Riverplate is always Riverplate and I think that odd is a giant one for X2 for a team like Riverplate.

Note: My parlays will be much more well thought than this tip, this is just a warming up tip for the weekend. If you like it and agree with it, bet on it.

My bet id:https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1FgTowinQk1cefZeRL7RYJrcZTFRqJHA9f

I am not very confident in it, but i think the odd is way too big for a team like Riverplate so I throw in a 0.00457 BTC bet. Enjoy and may we win.

A very good win for the warm up , congrats to the followers who followed it. 2 out of 2 victories yesterday although I only shared this one with you.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 21, 2016, 04:40:14 PM
Hi guys

If you check my  thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13959982 you can see me offering 10 games accumulator almost everyday with about 70% of the time 9 out of 10 wins. Odds are more than 10 usually in total.

So I am thinking of making 0.10 BTC to 1 BTC with 2 bets

1 bet 0.10 BTC with odd 4 parlay
If won 0.40 BTC
2 bet and final 0.40 BTC with odd 2.5 parlay
If won challenge finished.

I know many have tried it and not achieved. I am pretty confident I can achieve this during next weekend.

Disclaimer: I am only giving tips , not betting really that huge amount. This is for any adventurous person here who believes in my skills.

Stay tuned. This topic will be updated next weekend. You can try with small amount too. As I say I am pretty confident we can do this. Hoping to see lots of you making money next weekend.

Not to be arrogant, but today I just nailed a good double Dinamo Zagreb and Rangers
Here is bet ID:141zUmcpP5HEFBNaW28wTTwsBsWvzBwamj
Check it on directbet.

As I said before , stay tuned for the next weekend. We are gonna make beautiful things together.
Pages:
Jump to: