Pages:
Author

Topic: My friend's account got stolen [post updated with videolink] - page 2. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Forum account sellers are cannot be trusted by any chance, most of them are scammers. So instead of buying account, make your own and make it rank.
If you're asking for neg feedback, I'm sure both of them will receive those feedback for doing such.
Read the post correctly   Grin
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Forum account sellers are cannot be trusted by any chance, most of them are scammers. So instead of buying account, make your own and make it rank.
If you're asking for neg feedback, I'm sure both of them will receive those feedback for doing such.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
 One of mine friend Noictibwas  offered to sell his account by another user in this forum Nanbaka .
Since account was already with negative trust rate so was not useful to make earning in reputated signature campaign , so he agreed .
But at the end Nanbaka tried to fool , after the details of the user name and password , he stopped replying him at email .

So at the end Noictib locked his account and don't want it anymore and also he don't want this account to be recover at any condition .

And also he requested me to inform here that people should give negative result rate to the Nanbaka To do such types of activity , atleast neutral rate with tag of scammer .

Scammer email : [email protected] and use user name Nanbaka

Screenshot : link

Video link conversation :  https://youtu.be/xZ7GNTkEn4w ( video my friend made )

Pages:
Jump to: