Pages:
Author

Topic: My girlfriend wants to stab me and have sex in my blood - page 2. (Read 3916 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
@killyou72 just get a new girlfriend. It's a stupid idea and there is a good chance you will die. Get a girl with a less dangerous fetich.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
I think you need to stop letting your girlfriend watch vampire films.
legendary
Activity: 1540
What the fuck?!
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
If you do this you post the video no matter how it goes.

EDIT: EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING YOU DO!
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Since she specifically wants to stab you, I'd suggest the buttocks. It's pretty much the only place you can receive a wound of any depth at all without much chance of hitting any major blood vessels or organs. Of course, the resulting muscle damage will leave you physically unable to stand without support and you'll probably need a wheelchair to get around for the next month or so, but you just said you don't want to kill yourself; you didn't say nothing about crippling injury.

(A better suggestion would be to not do this at all, but some people just have to learn things the hard way. Undecided)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
may i ask why she wants that? maybe she is jealous because usually you only have sex in her blood? anyways... have fun!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
sounds like you both need to see a shrink  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
well we dont have any needles, so I really dont know how that would work or the syringe,

I think I am going to just let her stab me in the leg or something and hope to god she doesnt hit an artery

Study well before doing it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Any tips ideas, would be greatful.

Use a dubler. Hollywood actors always do it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
well we dont have any needles, so I really dont know how that would work or the syringe,

I think I am going to just let her stab me in the leg or something and hope to god she doesnt hit an artery
legendary
the syringe for blood seems like a good idea.

Yep, I think blood&sex it's a pretty common game between heroin addicted. In any case,  don't let your gf stab you, better search for a center for personality disorder treatment.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
sounds like a good idea  Grin - go for it!
legendary
Use a syringe Smiley

Safest would be a fake knife, like the ones used in theatres... This,  and your blood taken with the syringe Smiley

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Yeah, so where do you think is the best place to be stabbed and produce a decent amount of blood but not kill myself, and what kind of knife would be the safest?

If anyone is interested I can post the video of it afterwards. But we are trying to take all precautions because I really dont want to have to explain this to someone in the ER.

I was also thinking of keeping an iron on incase something happens so I can burn the wound close,,, good idea?

edit, I already suggested to use a razor blade but she really wants to stab sooo. yeah.

And, you might think this is weird, but dont knock it till you try it. Ive never done it before, but Ill be giving a full review on it on here lol

Be careful. Lay down clear rules and safety nets.
legendary
Activity: 1596

I'm no doctor, but hopefully the body is intelligent enough not to waste blood on your dick after you get stabbed. You both need help if you actually plan on going through with this retarded shit.

PS just forgo the iron and go full retard, use duct tape instead. I head it's better for treating internal wounds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Sounds like a really classy, old school lass Wink
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Yeah, so where do you think is the best place to be stabbed and produce a decent amount of blood but not kill myself, and what kind of knife would be the safest?

If anyone is interested I can post the video of it afterwards. But we are trying to take all precautions because I really dont want to have to explain this to someone in the ER.

I was also thinking of keeping an iron on incase something happens so I can burn the wound close,,, good idea?

edit, I already suggested to use a razor blade but she really wants to stab sooo. yeah.

And, you might think this is weird, but dont knock it till you try it. Ive never done it before, but Ill be giving a full review on it on here lol
Pages:
Jump to: