Pages:
Author

Topic: My Grandma is in a critical situation. Asking everyone for help. - page 3. (Read 887 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You should try a local community or church.    You haven't been a positive influence here, so you shouldn't expect help from HODLers.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother; strokes suck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Hello everyone. I am sorry for bringing up this topic here! Yesterday at 12pm my grandma had a brain stroke. She was suffering from diabetes for a long time. She was taking medicine and it was in control. But yesterday she fell ill all of a sudden. We immediately took her to the hospital. The doctor said that she had a stroke and brain hemorrhage was the cause of it. After that she lost all her senses. She can't even speak now.. not even opening her eyes... I'm full of tears right now. I don't know what to do... They asked for $2000+ for her treatment. I have already sold all my holdings and everything and yet I am unable to collect all the money. I have something around $1500+ right now in hand. But I will still need more. I have asked all my family friends and many have come forward to help me in this situation. But it's getting hard to collect the rest of the money. I have come here seeking for you guy's help as a last resort.
I am shameful to bring this here. But I am left with no other choice. I'm asking everyone for a small favor. If I ever get the chances I will try to repay you all. But right now I need all the help I can get. So please guys.... Help me. I will always be in debt to you guys. Whatever amount you can help with will be appreciated... Even if you can't help, at least pray for her please. She's in a very critical condition.

Edit: I have removed the address as suggested! Thank you for the advice.

I will update this thread every now and then when I get free time..
Pages:
Jump to: