Pages:
Author

Topic: My guide on Leveraged trading - page 2. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
August 09, 2020, 04:58:15 PM
I've read your medium article. Such nice explanation. Very detail and complete.
Those steps are very useful for beginner trader, It is suitable for beginner trader who are new to leverage market. And creating those 2 account in different exchanges, truly a good idea. One for intra-day (daily) trading, others for long term. And what i found most interesting is Heikin Ashi candlestick. That candlestick rarely used by most traders, although that candlestick will provide benefits when market conditions are in a trend. Suggestion, perhaps in next article you can explain why bigger leverage equal with high risk and/or liquidation.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 08, 2020, 11:49:20 AM
Having a 11% daily profits in a conditional situation is something any traders wanted to achieved. It's not easy and there are lots of anticipation to be made, plus the time that you have to spend mastering this volatile market condition,.

If you already established good strategy you'll find yourself enjoying waiting for the green sign to close out your position. 

your guide is something that will catch interest of those readers who are still
in the process of building their strategies inside trading business.

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
August 06, 2020, 08:04:49 PM

"In 1000 steps of 1% like this,
you could turn 0.001 BTC in to more than 20.75 BTC."

Solid advice. But a bit unrealistic for most traders lol.

A trade a day at 1% would turn 0.001 to 0.037 though..

It's rare to find a daily move that tmhigh sometimes though - some days are really boring.

I skimmed the guide and it looks quite useful. I do like going in the direction of market sentiment too when I trade, going against it when everything seems one way often doesn't make sense until you spot something critical (but if you don't spot it and have a tight enough stop sometimes it can still work out in that direction so...)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 06, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Thank you for the well-written guide, I find it to be very helpful. However, I'm still hesitant because of how risky it is.
I've read about what exchange currencies have to offer, such as ProBit. they've listed 3 FTX leverage tokens recently. said to be up to 3x leverage (BULL +3x, BEAR -3x, HEDGE -1x) and with no margin required. It sounded very appealing to me but I hope to hear your opinion on it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
August 05, 2020, 05:07:57 PM
Just took a look at your post. Great read. Definitely something some newer (and even more experienced) traders should check out before they lose all their money trading with leverage they can't handle.

"In 1000 steps of 1% like this,
you could turn 0.001 BTC in to more than 20.75 BTC."

Solid advice. But a bit unrealistic for most traders lol.

Definitely deserves a +merit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 05, 2020, 10:19:59 AM
Thank you for the kind words.

We are also still looking for some team members for the World Series of Trading.
I have added a link to our team page in the article.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
August 04, 2020, 03:21:52 PM
You have a very good review made in your writing about high leverage trading but I still can say that is a very risky way to trade. You have understood it well, that is good.

I however like this below. A trader will succeed with such
There will always be another opportunity.
Be patient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 04, 2020, 02:54:05 PM
Hi guys,

For the past year I have been practicing and experimenting trading with maximum Leverage.

I have now written my findings down in a guide

https://medium.com/@sambrans/mastering-trading-with-leverage-a-lucid-guide-b918696384f0

I would love to receive feedback.

Knepala
Pages:
Jump to: