Pages:
Author

Topic: My Interview with Bruno Kucinskas - page 2. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
August 30, 2018, 12:02:46 AM
You know him as the lover of goats, ümlauts and scam busting, under screen names YuTü.Co.in, Gleb Gamow and of course Phinnaeus Gage, probably the most prolific poster in the history of the forum, reviled by some and revered by many. I sat down with Bruno (well not really with him, but we were both sitting down at our respective computers thousands of miles apart) for an interview about what makes him tick, his thoughts on bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, and some of his favorite scams he's come across in his days as a member of the forum, which dates all the way back to 2011.

I had personally been a fan of Bruno for quite some time, following his antics on bitcointalk since 2013. He is a man of ups-and-downs, a personality to be reckoned with; some days being your average human being with access to the internet and others capable of upending fraudulent empires. Love him or hate him, Bruno is a cornerstone of Satoshi's other great contribution, this very forum.

Here's a sample from the interview:

CC: A couple weeks back we wrote an article about the origins of Satoshi Nakamoto and floated across the idea that bitcoin may have been developed by the secretive hedge fund manager James Harris Simons. Admittedly that theory was inspired by you. In addition to the fact that he’s obviously a very smart man with an NSA background and famous for his ability to put together capable teams of talented individuals, what else leads you to believe that Simons is a candidate for being Satoshi?

BK: His penchants for secrecy first comes to mind. Then, it all centers around money, of which hedge funds and the like need a constant and new source of influx. Enter cryptocurrencies. First, you acclimate the populace to the new ideal as you set the stage within “The Law” on Wall Street, exactly what we’re seeing now in virtually real-time.

CC: Speaking of Wall Street and the law, do you have any particular take on what will become of the Bitcoin ETF? Is it a sure thing, or not, or not relevant to bitcoin’s continued success?

BK: I honestly think it’ll become a reality, and a good thing for the space, especially for the powers that be assuming, of course, them powers that be [in the shadows] exist… I don’t believe for a second that some one dude using the name Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, forfeited his fortunes, then disappeared … all for the betterment of mankind. I reserve the right to amend said sentiment if by happenstance he raises from the dead in three days… Given that we’re now at the stage of “Satoshi, why have you forsaken us?”

You can read the rest of the interview here:

https://coinclarity.com/an-interview-with-bruno-kucinskas-the-anti-scammer/
Pages:
Jump to: