Pages:
Author

Topic: My introductory post on Bitcointalk - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 308
April 30, 2024, 04:39:31 AM
I recently joined the Bitcointalk platform a few days ago and have been enjoying my stay so far due to the numerous posts and ideas shared by thousands of knowledgeable individuals. To me, there is a better feeling when reading through people's text rather than yours.

First of all, I will like to welcome you to this forum and hope you utilize the opportunity to equip yourself with the knowledge being shared here on daily basis. The first thing you need to know are the basic rules. Your account was registered 3 days ago and I wonder how you said you're already familiar with the rules including the merits system and trust system, you must be fast learner I guess.

Let me try to answer some of your questions to the best of my understanding one after the other.

In my research to learn more about cryptocurrency and from the discussions I have come across on this platform, I noticed that Bitcoin happens to be the center of focus. No matter the crypto we are talking about, it is somehow traced back to Bitcoin. Is it because Bitcoin's price is more massive?.

The reason why bitcoin still remains the center of discussion and popularly refer to king of cryptocurrency is because it's the first (not really) and most widely adopted coin as far as digital currency is concerned. And yes, the price makes it more attractive that it overshadowed the rest. Secondly, this forum is purposely created for bitcoin discussion and it's very obvious from its name. Although, there are sections for other discussion too.

What happens when I make a similar post or ask a question that I probably couldn't find earlier but has been on the forum?.

It's simple! Firstly, you need to use the search engine to check for what you are looking for and whether similar issue is been discussed before but if you can't find any result and make a new thread but later discovered that similar thread, you should locked the thread. I believe your question must have an answer in either thread.

In addition, how do give answers to several people without making single reply each ?. I think it's more organize.

Take a good look at this my post and you will discover that I break your posts into different segments and reply specifically. It's the same way you can qoute as many people as possible and reply to everyone in a single post.

I really hope to keep learning from everyone, as I believe that no knowledge is wasted. I would appreciate answers to those questions with question marks, and I will also ask questions frequently.  Huh

Of course, you can ask questions frequently provided they are not unnecessary questions like how do I earn merit or such kind of questions. This forum has been in existence for long and most questions regarding to bitcoin, wallet and other crypto related issues have been discussed. If you use the search engine probably you can definitely find them. If you can not find suitable answers or you need more clarification, you can bring it on for discussion.

I'm not sure if my writing meets the standard here, which I hope it does.

There's no standard of writing here as this is a global community comprises of both English and non English speakers. The important thing is to communicate in an understandable manner.

Welcome once again and Goodluck!
Activity: 56
Merit: 28
April 30, 2024, 03:39:25 AM
Good day, everyone.

I recently joined the Bitcointalk platform a few days ago and have been enjoying my stay so far due to the numerous posts and ideas shared by thousands of knowledgeable individuals. To me, there is a better feeling when reading through people's text rather than yours.

I've been working under someone for a while now, but I feel the need to have another source of financial independence. Not sure where to start, but cryptocurrency happens to be at the top of my research.

During my further research, I came across Bitcointalk, which turned out to be a discussion website for Bitcoin related matters.

I'm still not too familiar with how things work here, but I've read several rules and regulations for beginners. One of them happens to be an optional introductory post, which I just did. I've also learned about how the merits system works, the Trust list, General thread, etc. I don't know if there are any other hidden ones.

In my research to learn more about cryptocurrency and from the discussions I have come across on this platform, I noticed that Bitcoin happens to be the center of focus. No matter the crypto we are talking about, it is somehow traced back to Bitcoin. Is it because Bitcoin's price is more massive?.

What happens when I make a similar post or ask a question that I probably couldn't find earlier but has been on the forum?.

In addition, how do give answers to several people without making single reply each ?. I think it's more organize.

I really hope to keep learning from everyone, as I believe that no knowledge is wasted. I would appreciate answers to those questions with question marks, and I will also ask questions frequently.  Huh

I'm not sure if my writing meets the standard here, which I hope it does.
Pages:
Jump to: