Pages:
Author

Topic: My Investment Ideas (For a short term) - page 2. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 26, 2017, 09:44:58 AM
For short term, I won't put my money on any of those. Wink

Check the charts of the GOOD coins (not necessarily the top coins).  Look at how much of them dipped the last 4 weeks.  Invest on the biggest losers percent wise.  Hint, some of them took 50-70% dip...guess where these GOOD coins rebound to? Wink

There are also active coins that are projected to shoot up due to recent activities...NEO for example.

Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:41:31 AM
Other than BTC, I feel like these are some bold predictions.

I would be absolutely shocked if Dash increased by 40% in A MONTH. In fact, if it did, that would make it move ahead of LTC on market cap. Not going to happen anytime soon.

XRP up by 25% in 2 or 3 weeks!?! Anything is possible ... But I doubt it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 08:53:59 AM
Hello everyone I did some analysis and research and I came up with investment ideas. However, I'm not a broker or a financial professional so this post is not an investment advice. I just wanna share my thoughts. Also my previous prediction about btc when price was around $3000 : https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/post/p_176871

1) DASH/BTC (Predicted Profit:40%): I think this may be a good time to get a long position on dash/btc pair my analysis shows 40% ROI can occur in a month. In other words, DASH can go up to 0.07 from 0.049 in a month.

2) BTC/USD: (Predicted Profit:15%): This one is I think very risky move beacuse btc could quickly return from bear market to bull market but same analyze technique shows that btc can drop to at least $5000.

3) XRP/USD: (Predicted Profit:25%): Ripple can increase to 0.25 point from 0.2 in a two to three week.

Notes: Time periods are wider than actual ones which analysis shows and of course you're responsible if you perform any investment based on these ideas again I'm not a broker or a financial professional and this post is not an investment advice.

Edit: I also wanna add that I think we might see a flash crash in the US Stock Market. Finally, I wanna thank all of you guys for your response
Pages:
Jump to: