Pages:
Author

Topic: My Investment Portfolio?! - page 2. (Read 139 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
I believe that you should hold some stronger coins and some more speculative coins, right now your portfolio to me seems to be mostly coins that have pumped largely in the last year. I feel like there's a lot more room for them to fall in value if they don't deliver on their commitments than there is room for them to grow. Whereas coins like bitcoin are strong and steady and then you could include more speculative coins that can have similar performances to the ones you listed in 2017.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
March 12, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
Probably this topic has been repeatedly discussed but Dear professionals would like to hear your opinion about my crypto-currency portfolio.
I consider the investment for long-term.

My investments amounted to 100000$

1.Eos
2.XLM
3.SNT
4.ADA
5.IOTA

Also I have another 100,000 dollars which I am willing to invest in other coins.
What coins do you recommend investing this money. Huh
This portfolio is good. But you should choose BTC because this is always growing technology if you invest know it will raise 2x profit in next year but this is precious coins so value is more high at the same time Profit also high. Then some other potential altcoins are available in the market you can choose top trending cryptocurrency it will help for your long term investment.

I so much like this response and this is exactly what you need but your own decision will matter.

You have $100,000 more to invest? Are you kidding me...?

If I have such amount,  I must be certain I fix my eyes on bitcoin. Huh, every body is sure is a profit coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
Try doing your research bout POLYMATH (Poly token) they don't run ICO they just distribute the token through airdrop participant who successfully verified their KYC. Its a security token.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:52:20 AM
Probably this topic has been repeatedly discussed but Dear professionals would like to hear your opinion about my crypto-currency portfolio.

1.Eos
2.XLM
3.SNT
4.ADA
5.IOTA

Also I have another 100,000 dollars which I am willing to invest in other coins.
I really consider you as one of the whales if you really invest that big money. Yes, in crypto world we need that money for us to earn more. The more we invest big the more we earn big, vice-versa. Well in my own opinion and as I am still newbie in trading one of the great coin I know is bitcoin and secondly the etheruem that is very potential coin where you can assure your future through that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 12, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
Wow, what a rich guy you are. LOL. If you want to invest 100k$ more I think you should take a look at NEO and ETH, these coins are the best altcoin at the moment and they have very good potential in the future. I think you still remembered last year when ETH price increased nearly 10 times so how if it'll be the same this year? Beside I think you should take a look at Credits (CS) token, it's just a new token on coinmarketcap but it also has very good potential.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 12, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

1.Eos
2.XLM
3.SNT
4.ADA
5.IOTA

This portfolio is good. But you should choose BTC because this is always growing technology if you invest know it will raise 2x profit in next year but this is precious coins so value is more high at the same time Profit also high. Then some other potential altcoins are available in the market you can choose top trending cryptocurrency it will help for your long term investment.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

1.Eos
2.XLM
3.SNT
4.ADA
5.IOTA

Pages:
Jump to: