Pages:
Author

Topic: My Knowledge On Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 256 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
January 19, 2024, 05:34:15 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency I've been hearing but haven't gotten a full information about it.The only information I was having on bitcoin was the bull run market,when people bought bitcoin,stored it in their digit wallet,and when the price of bitcoin was high(Bull run market) in 2021,those people that were having bitcoin in their wallet sold it
Did it ever occur to you that there are certain processes to which these coins are being bought, HODLed and sold out during the bull market that would possibly involve some technical and graphical analysis?if yes, what usually rings in your head at that point?..(assuming you're a newbie that has got the virtual knowledge but hasn't tried it out just yet?)  ...tchhh!! Dude, this whole thing you wrote has become a general knowledge already and several informative threads are out there to Coach you...
5.Bitcoin is not controlled by the government.
most definitely! But the governs are trying - in different sovereignty levels -- like Placing sanctions, displacements, KYCs -- all in the pretence to break the PURPOSE OF BITCOIN which is decentralization. Infact, we've got different trolls too - swaying their asses around and calling themselves FAKETOSHI..
Be informed!

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
January 19, 2024, 04:57:02 PM
4.Bitcoin is not accepted in most countries.
There are 195 countries in the world, but bitcoin is not accepted in less than 15 countries in the world. That means most countries do not place ban on bitcoin but just few countries. The more years goes by, the more countries accept bitcoin. That means it is very possible that more countries among the less than 15 countries will still later accept bitcoin and make it not illegal again in their country.

In countries like China, bitcoin is not accepted as a currency, but it is accepted as digital property. In the countries that do make bitcoin not legal, some of their citizens are still trading it in one way or the other.

Having bitcoin is not a crime.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
January 19, 2024, 04:52:39 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency I've been hearing but haven't gotten a full information about it.The only information I was having on bitcoin was the bull run market,when people bought bitcoin,stored it in their digit wallet,and when the price of bitcoin was high(Bull run market) in 2021,those people that were having bitcoin in their wallet sold it and some invested,some bought cars,houses etc.So that was the only information I was having on bitcoin but when I joined this forum I've acquired some information on bitcoin,that bitcoin is not a get quick rich investment.And-
1.Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency.
2.Bitcoin was launched in 2009 by an anonymous inventor called Satoshi Nakamoto.
3.It's a decentralized digital currency that uses peer to peer(P2P)-It allows users to trade,sell,buy bitcoin in any part of the world without the involvement of the government or bank.
4.Bitcoin is not accepted in most countries.
5.Bitcoin is not controlled by the government.
6.Bitcoin cannot be hacked.
         So with this knowledge I have on bitcoin as a beginner,I'm still open to know more and take corrections.
Pages:
Jump to: