Pages:
Author

Topic: My Korean Theory with no proof whatsoever - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 01:00:29 AM
Yes, it's a very plausible theory. People in certain positions can easily use their power to manipulate crypto market and profit from it.

Well said, this is the essence of actual cryptotrading, unfortunately governments can be wolfs disguised as sheep in this game, decentralization and anonymity cause this and there is not much we can do about it, is an inherent risk to this world.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
why would anyone buy high and sell low , argh , FUD  Huh

what i learn from my qtum journey is , buy it at $18, hodl it when its down to $9 , sell it when it goes to $90  , and it takes 4 months for just this one trade , where it change my whole lifee
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
January 12, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
Yes, it's a very plausible theory. People in certain positions can easily use their power to manipulate crypto market and profit from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 12, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
Yeah it's a good theory, I have the same feeling as you too, it's like they try to create fud to buy the dip and makes a lot of profit, the same thing happen during the china ban and when Jamie Dimon the CEO of JP morgan try to fud bitcoin and then he bought it during the dip
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
January 11, 2018, 11:32:19 PM
My theory is that the Korean Gov't said they would ban crypto so that their special interest groups could buy in at a discount after missing out on all these gains. I think that the korean Gov't eventually will back down to a certain extent.

thats it for my conspiracy theory of the day

edit: i think the Korean market will come back stronger than ever before
Pages:
Jump to: