Pages:
Author

Topic: My last day here. - page 3. (Read 2290 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 09, 2014, 10:07:50 PM
Hey everyone, hope all is good with you people. I've learned a lot on this site and even though I haven't post too often I've been taking in a lot of useful information from all the threads throughout the year. Silently watching what others are doing.

I just want to leave everyone with this: TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN MODS, ADMIN, HERO MEMBERS, 100+ FEEDBACK, Whatever doesn't matter. They will just slowly gain the community's trust and then BAMM!!!

I hope no one else is foolish enough to trust the feedback system on this forum, it's a complete and total joke. Have a good year everyone.

Sounds like someone shafted you .... no need to blame the whole community though Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 09:14:31 PM
I hope you recover from whatever loss you had man.  Undecided
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am Citizenfive.
January 09, 2014, 08:06:26 PM
Give The details Please... Just don't lie... Only The truth

Look at his previous posts.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
January 09, 2014, 07:50:37 PM
Give The details Please... Just don't lie... Only The truth
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
January 09, 2014, 07:38:00 PM
okay thanks and sorry for your losses  Undecided
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 09, 2014, 07:34:41 PM
Hey everyone, hope all is good with you people. I've learned a lot on this site and even though I haven't post too often I've been taking in a lot of useful information from all the threads throughout the year. Silently watching what others are doing.

I just want to leave everyone with this: TRUST NO ONE, NOT EVEN MODS, ADMIN, HERO MEMBERS, 100+ FEEDBACK, Whatever doesn't matter. They will just slowly gain the community's trust and then BAMM!!!

I hope no one else is foolish enough to trust the feedback system on this forum, it's a complete and total joke. Have a good year everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: