Pages:
Author

Topic: My life is too fucking boring... - page 2. (Read 339 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:47:50 AM
man.. you should start finding your happiness then.. life is short man.. find a girl that will make you happy or find your fashion, anything that will make you happy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 02, 2018, 03:44:48 AM
Saya rasa masih banyak cara untuk menghabiskan atau menggunakan kami dari bitcoin. Mengapa tidak Anda coba untuk membangun sebuah perusahaan atau berbisnis properti?
Mengapa tidak Anda gunakan untuk kegiatan sosial yang memberikan manfaat untuk orang banyak?
Anda mungkin termasuk orang yang beruntung, tapi masih banyak orang yang tidak menggunakan keburuntungan seperti Anda.
What the fuck are you talking about?!!!?!!!  This is pure gibberish.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

This guy Alex Johnson is a Bitcoin trader who is running 'drug and booze fueled swinger parties' and throwing naked 18 Dutch model/whores off 17 floor balcony after fucking her with his wife!!!  Why can't I find better ways to use my Bitcoin profits!!!  Man this guy is some kind of trader. 

Details here:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/01/couple-admits-to-having-threesome-with-dutch-model-18-before-was-found-naked-dead-after-falling-off-balcony.html
Exciting but threatening as well. This is why I prefer a boring life just playing computer games and posting in this forum rather than having threesomes and dying. They might be rich, but they have a huge pistol pointed at their head because criminals want to steal their fortunes. Base from my predictions, I bet he had already spent a lot of time in trading and he is an expert in it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
April 02, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

This guy Alex Johnson is a Bitcoin trader who is running 'drug and booze fueled swinger parties' and throwing naked 18 Dutch model/whores off 17 floor balcony after fucking her with his wife!!!  Why can't I find better ways to use my Bitcoin profits!!!  Man this guy is some kind of trader. 

Details here:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/01/couple-admits-to-having-threesome-with-dutch-model-18-before-was-found-naked-dead-after-falling-off-balcony.html
Pages:
Jump to: