Pages:
Author

Topic: My list of 5 Sleeping Giants of 2020 :) - page 6. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 15, 2019, 06:03:24 PM
Actually, I wouldn't add Binance Coin to that list. The project is already in the top 10 at CMC. And it seems to me that the Binance Coin will continue to increase its price in the future. Because behind it is Binance, the world's No. 1 exchange. I think it can probably do 10x in a possible bull run, whether it can replace Ethereum is debatable but I think he has very serious potential.

yes, binance coin and cardano already become a giant in this industry, so this is not a sleeping giant anymore  Wink
because as you mentioned above both alts now in the TOP list coin at coinmarketcap
regards
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Streamies Rocks!!!!
October 15, 2019, 05:59:24 PM
Your list is quite impressive. I'll have a closer look at rhem and buy into some, who knows they could really perform this coming rally. I am more interested in projects that are down 80-95% since ATH, have survived at least two market cycles and are still being worked upon by the team. A good example would be BlockNet(BLOCK).
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
October 15, 2019, 05:50:46 PM
Not a bad analysis, op.  I'm not sure I completely concur with your picks but you made good arguments for those coins.  Personally I don't buy tons of altcoins and only have about 5, and they're kind of the 'brand name' ones (except for a couple of POS coins).  I'd not heard of Theta at all, but then again I don't pay attention to tokens all that much.

Out of all of those, I get the feeling BNB is going to be a hot one.  There have been many threads I've seen with people expressing positive sentiments about it.  I may have to see about buying some, kind of like buying a lottery ticket.  If it hits, I could win big.  But oh, by the way, I don't think it's a sleeper.  It's well known and a lot of investors own some.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
October 15, 2019, 05:49:08 PM
Actually, I wouldn't add Binance Coin to that list. The project is already in the top 10 at CMC. And it seems to me that the Binance Coin will continue to increase its price in the future. Because behind it is Binance, the world's No. 1 exchange. I think it can probably do 10x in a possible bull run, whether it can replace Ethereum is debatable but I think he has very serious potential.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
October 15, 2019, 05:42:56 PM
Uhm your list is good and I hope they all will rise to new levels regarding tech and price. If I would have to pick from your list, ada and dgb can produce the best surprises when it comes to sleeping giants but the rest of them I'm not so sure especially BNB when they had to close the doors for USA traders so a large part of the volume moved away and this can negatively impact the price in the future. You can add on your list coins like Waves , Insolar , Pumapay, Blocknet which are sleeping giants in my opinion as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 15, 2019, 05:31:57 PM
From your entire list, I would put the Cordano project in the lead, but only after the BNB. One of my favorite coins, although it in itself has extremely relative value, but in combination with the ecosystem created around the BNB, makes it a welcome guest in my portfolio. I don’t really like the rest of the coins, due to the fact that there are many analogues on the market with a more promising future.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
October 15, 2019, 05:29:21 PM
Here is my favorite one Binance coin, from your sleeping Giants list. Binance coin is climbing up to top. Litecoin is also my favorite from top coin. For Giants rewards or profits you should check Pundi X and Harmony. More good is new high volume coin because old Giants coin couldn't surge to top.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
October 15, 2019, 05:12:20 PM
From your list i would choose bnb and ada, no doubt ada is a real seeping giant and its profit potential is huge while bnb although good longterm but i would not call it sleeping because it has already gained good value even in otherwise bearish market, im sure it still has good potential to grow bit i think it is still not cheap and its value is good.
Activity: 9
Merit: 3
October 15, 2019, 05:00:48 PM
Let me know your thoughts:

1. THETA (THETA Network Token): this is based on my underlying assumption that the first winner in what is now a pool of shitcoins/tokens will be one to attract an audience that gets to interact with something connected to its blockchain in real life. Genuine blockchain technology supporters are either young or developers (NOT the investors/traders/financial institutions backing it), This generation is generally nihilist, doesn't give a fuck about existing power structures, and wants to create and live within an ecosystem created and designed according to their needs, not others. Where better to start than something like THETA and the THETA Network / THETA coin,
    which brings a decentralized version of online streaming (think Twitch on steroids) catered to gamers and their fans. Twitch supports the project, its launched a successful mainnet, operates a visually stunning platform through sliver.tv (which is currently building support base). Theta Fuel operates like BAT tips, where users can subscribe to channels and get virtual perks and a host of future developments. Just think...  Dr. Disrespect himself making a live appearance on Sliver.tv and doing a 24/hr stream-athon.

2.  ADA (Cardono): Not really a SLEEPING giant, but compared to its often cited rival, EOS, the ADA platform is ridiculously more sophisticated, well-thought out, and is slowly being implemented to ensure a smooth transition into Shelley. Regardless of whether Shelley drops this month or next year is immaterial to its long term use case. The Cardono user base is (a) extremely active (b) the highly technical network allows for non-technical users to stake and participate, (c) the ADA developer cost / coin value is tiny -- meaning users are getting highly developed technical support developed and designed by some of the worlds brightest engineers for a fraction of a penny of what it costs to be a Bitcoin or XRP developer. Cardano is truly decentralized and assigns "master node" status at random to anyone able and willing to maintain a stable internet connection 24/7. At $.04, you'd be crazy IMO not to put aside 5% or so of your portfolio for ADA. ADA will defeat the multi-billion dollars shitcoin, EOS, which is run by some kid with a shitty track record. I don't even understand how their ICO generated so much cashflow

3. BNB (Binance Coin): Owning BNB is more comparable to owning shares in a company than most coin offerings, but even at $18.00 it is so undervalued. Binance is to crypto-trading what Apple is (or used to be) to the retail tech industry. Bigger, faster, and more creatively Binance's growth internationally will inevitably drive up the price of its own coin. This is true despite the fact that a large majority of users can't even access BNB (the US) without going through backdoor channels. Every other exchange just creates a platform and leaves it running. Binance is actually developing partnerships with countries, banks, and ICOs to offer a variety of offerings no other exchange offers.

4. DGB (DigiByte): Not many know this, but DGB has been actually been around since 1993 while. Similar to LTC, but 100x faster, DGB is a BTC carbon copy. It is a decentralized global UTXO PoW based blockchain with a focus on Cyber Security, DigiAssets, Payments & Secure Communications Technologies. It allows for 15-second block time (60 transactions per second) at a virtually free (<.0001USD/transaction). Why is the price of DGB so low right now (.008USD) is hard to say, but likely corresponds with a high circulating supply, coupled by lack of awareness and not being available on many platforms. Look for DGB to begin being exchanged on more and more platforms as ALTs increase and BTC dominance continues to drop below 50% next year. DGB is appealing because when it jumps, it JUMPS. Look at the daily charts and check out June 2017 and January 2018, followed by a couple of smaller waves. We still haven't hit the third Jump, although it seems imminent and could perhaps occur even before 2020.

5. MANA (Decentraland): Connects digital currency with the purchase or land. Think about that - buying parcels of land online in an instant by using their marketplace platform. How fucking cool is that? MANA is a direct and actual use-case example, and its based upon real estate. I'm just learning more about MANA, but other than THETA, I haven't seen a better use-case offering yet.
Cool
Pages:
Jump to: