Pages:
Author

Topic: My long-term portfolio, looking for advice - page 3. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
I really like the look of this portfolio, it has a really strong base and some good diversity. I don't often find myself saying this but you could reduce your bitcoin and ethereum holdings. I think if you decide to it should be with the knowledge that you open yourself up to more risk, if security and stable returns are what you're looking for then keep them as high as they are.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 29, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Dear community

I'm investing in cryptos since August 2017.
Currently I'm holding following coins:

44.3% Bitcoin
24.4% Ethereum
5.1% Ripple
3.5% NEO
3.1% ONION
3.0% Elix
2.6% Utrust
2.6% Monero
2.4% IoTchain
2.4% Spectrecoin
2.1% Oyster
2.0% Waves
1.7% MONK
0.9% IOTA

My plan is to hold these coins for 1-2 years.
I tried to diversify between low to high market caps as well as different industries.
Of course I'm always looking for x100 coins as Verge and Raiblocks.
Whats your opinion on my portfolio?

Thanks in advance.

It is always a right choice to keep BTC in your wallet. I am also personally holding about 35-40% of my portfolio in BTC for long term, if you are looking for more good fundamental long term coins I would recommend you to look at Strat and Komodo. To my mind strat will have a bright future in 2018 with big collaborations for its ICO platform and development of smart contracts. But the main rule here is - DYOR.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 29, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
Pretty good diversification. I would also consider adding some 3.0 blockchains such as Cardano, Aion, and Aeternity (cross-blockchain will be huge in 2018).

Here's a good article describing what Cardano (ADA) is and why can it become top cryptocurrency:
https://coincodex.com/article/1225/what-is-cardanos-ada-and-why-can-it-become-the-number-1-cryptocurrency/
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 29, 2018, 08:19:21 AM
Interesting portfolio and it is good to have a number of percent on bitcoin than other Altcoins but that is sure a great investment to start with, And I really think putting an even greater amount on IOTA can be profitable but that is just my opinion you can sure trust your own instinct because this is your money,  And in your list of Cryptocurrency I prefer Bitcoin, ONION, IOTA, NEO, Monero, Oyster, and Waves that I think have a potential to increase this year, You can sure add Electroneum that is in my Portfolio, Well just suggesting you should still invest at your own risk and you would release an amount you know you will not regret if lost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
January 29, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
Dear community

44.3% Bitcoin
24.4% Ethereum
5.1% Ripple
3.5% NEO
3.1% ONION
3.0% Elix
2.6% Utrust
2.6% Monero
2.4% IoTchain
2.4% Spectrecoin
2.1% Oyster
2.0% Waves
1.7% MONK
0.9% IOTA

I tried to diversify between low to high market caps as well as different industries.

Thanks in advance.

If it's the long term u could probably think of a cold wallet ..

I'm new to crypto but since I am keep reading I would have chosen also stuff like IOS or coins that are very low @price and with a good perspective.

If I may ask, what is the total amounth in fiat u have here?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Dear community

44.3% Bitcoin
24.4% Ethereum
5.1% Ripple
3.5% NEO
3.1% ONION
3.0% Elix
2.6% Utrust
2.6% Monero
2.4% IoTchain
2.4% Spectrecoin
2.1% Oyster
2.0% Waves
1.7% MONK
0.9% IOTA

Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: