Pages:
Author

Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞 - page 20. (Read 26360 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 08:29:09 PM
If you believe luck has to be responsible for your woes in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is not the same for millions of people trading and investing in cryptocurrency.  I think luck has little to do with the level of success you enjoy in cryptocurrency,  skill and proper understanding of cryptocurrency and good planning does!
relying on luck is a foolish act,  we must understand a trade, no luck comes suddenly,  there is luck gained through a learning process, we will experience ups and downs in a trade, don't complain in trading because crypto will always provide interesting choices for all of us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
Skill is more important than luck in cryptocurrency trading.
I always improving my trading skills through watching videos and  articles. If you have good trading skill then you can ensure that you will avoid losses.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
I believe that in trading there is no place for luck. If you rely on luck, then you play the lottery. If you want to make money on trading, then forget about good luck ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
December 09, 2018, 01:12:39 PM
I don’t think your luck is very bad, you made some profits. It is just that you have to be more attentive to the take profit or stop loss feature you have set.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 09, 2018, 01:02:15 PM
Your not only one they have some also. But ypu can recover if you stay here in crypto.
What you say is true, those that want to recover the money that they have lost can recover that money if they simply stay in the market of cryptocurrencies, but another truth that is often omitted is that their losses can grow even larger to the point that they lose all the money that they invested, this is especially true for those that like to trade and do not really know how to do it.
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
December 08, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Yes, now we are in the same situation which we lose value due to price fluctuation in the market. Crypto trading is very risky to make a profit and most people say it is very easy to make a profit but i never find any easy in crypto trading.
I guess the group of people who are saying that it is easy to make a profit in crypto-currencies trading are mostly the lucky group who accumulated a lot of crypto-currencies in their wallet during the early stages. But it seems that this bearish market at the moment is not going to end anytime soon, and I wonder how long it will take before we will see another crazy bull run in the crypto-currencies trading market, I truly misses those good old days now.
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 02:37:16 AM
Yes, now we are in the same situation which we lose value due to price fluctuation in the market. Crypto trading is very risky to make a profit and most people say it is very easy to make a profit but i never find any easy in crypto trading.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
You are not the one who had this loss but if you stay with calmness and do some research before investing in any

cryptocurrency then you will gain all loss in a single time trading.But the exchanges which we are using for trading also

play a very important role for remindering their traders about price and their bits.So i think first we have to do to select a

proper trading platform first which take care of their traders i think these new exchanges are working in this field like this

exchange  has a weekly alert idea for their traders -
  https://griffex.co/,        https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074378.new
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 07, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
Your not only one they have some also. But you can recover if you stay here in crypto. Those people who invested in cryptocurrency last few years ago and they sold their coins they are lucky. But for sure you lucky too if you are going to be patient.
December 07, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.

In the first place, if you are going to go in trading never put in your mind that the profit you can get it in there would depend on your luck, it was

a bad idea and mind setting as well. That's the bad side of side there is pump and dump happened most of the time in the exchange dude.
This is a big problem, if a person enters a market not really knowing anything about it then they are just relying on their luck to make profits, but the ones that make the profits that everyone dreams about are the ones that use their skill and knowledge to get those profits, and the only way to be like them is to study the markets as much as them, if you do not then those profits will forever be out of your reach.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
December 07, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
do you review the previous market before you buy if it not will that is not a badluck that was a wrong move... as we see the market is red so it means the price is go down.. all you need to do is wait your target price..
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 03:13:58 AM
I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
I don’t think it’s something that has to do with how lucky you are and how you’re not being lucky, of course it also has to do with a little bit of luck, but mostly hard work is what will get you what you want. If you keep gambling and relying on luck, it might not work out for you. So I’m guessing that you haven’t studied what you’re meant to know about trading yet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 03:09:42 PM
In the current market situation there are so many newcomers and traders are crying because no one can predict the price of the btc now and altcoins are not much moving and whole market is red, so you are not alone as there are many do so. Just hodl your coins and dont sell them in loss just you can do this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 06, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

In the first place, if you are going to go in trading never put in your mind that the profit you can get it in there would depend on your luck, it was

a bad idea and mind setting as well. That's the bad side of side there is pump and dump happened most of the time in the exchange dude.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 06, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

You cant accurately rely on coin market cap price as this is a consolidated price from all exchanges better to check price of your coin to the exchange where you are trading to ensure accurate result and avoid to be upset later. Somehow you still gaining profit for s small amount and it is far better than losing in your trading.
Activity: 633
December 06, 2018, 07:03:39 AM
I don't see any luck for trading right now because the price of all coins get dumped and investors get lost for their profit by holding there coins for long-term.
they loss because trading based on their luck not based on analisys.to be survive in this market we should have good skills in technical or fundamental.without this skill maybe we are gambling now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 06, 2018, 06:41:52 AM
I don't see any luck for trading right now because the price of all coins get dumped and investors get lost for their profit by holding there coins for long-term.
December 05, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Sorry that you were unable to make good profits from trading but you can actually makes profits if you have good knowledge on cryptocurrencies market and how to trade it profitabily.  Many people lose money in this market by investing without knowing that the market has it own mind and can reverse at anytime.  Trading should be treated as game and you have to know how to play it profitabily.
It is possible to make profits even with the market moving as it is currently moving but it is a lot harder than many people think, this is why we see stories similar to the one that we are reading, someone sees that the only thing that you need to do to make money in the market is to buy low and sell high and thinks that he can do it but it isn't until he tries when he realizes how difficult it is.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
I am not an active Twitter user and only see their development through coinmarketcap with various personal assumptions and analysis, but I get a more accurate analysis because everything is more interesting on the official telegram channel of every coin that I trade.

I can see firsthand how their development and sentiments are connected directly from their communication every day with loyal members. Luck can be better if we know every detail in the coins we trade.
Activity: 420
December 05, 2018, 05:43:12 AM
That's for sure! Trading needs a lot of patience
Pages:
Jump to: